• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

440 Front Engine Pics needed

RRGTX72

Local time
1:56 AM
Reaction score
Can I get some pics of the front engine brackets for the Power Steering Pump, Alternator with Brackets and spacers, and A/C compressor and bracket. I am trying to get it all back together, but seem to be missing some parts. Thanks B Bodies for the help. This is in a 72 Road Runner GTX. I don't know if that makes any difference.

Attachments

• motor.jpg
    motor.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 765
  • motor1.jpg
    motor1.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 695
Last edited:
Here is a better shot of the motor. I am pretty sure I figured out where the Power Steering Pump goes, but here are the other brackets and spacer I have. I also have the tensioner pulley that mounts under the Alternator somewhere.

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 582
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    152.9 KB · Views: 588
The last picture shows the brackets for the alt. The bracket on the left goes in those 2 bolts on the top left of the water pump, and then the bracket on the right goes in the hole below the other bracket and the other bolt goes into the block it's self. The the Alt has a bolt go through both brackets and another bolt goes to the alt where the bracket has the adjustable slot, so you can get the belt just right. Hopefully you get it. I need some sleep... good luck.

You have ac on the car too? If not, I think you have the wrong crank pulley.....

Auto Transport Service
Back