• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

50's car game

90%, not bad for a quiz that didn't have a single car made in my country....but I must admit to growing up surrounded by cars like this, thanks to my dad.

I got a 92 I swapped the new yorker and desoto I guess I should not have second guessed my gut I had them right and then changed them and oops and a couple gm's screwed me up go fiure on that one

Don't forget to check out the rest of the quizzes on the site. Engines, muscle cars, all kinds of stuff. Very cool! I was able to get over 90 on all of them.

My 13yr old daughter took the test and got 10 right. I'm impressed. Btw she's determined to get herself a '64-'66 Barracuda. Won't get a license for 2 years, but she's already scouting eBay.

I got 92%. Not bad for a dumb punk kid...
I'm impressed that I did as well as I did, but then again, I work around cars from this era every day.

Auto Transport Service
Back