• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

50th reunion for high school

I still live in my hometown or just outside it. I see my friends who have stayed regularly. I just need go to local watering hole. **** everybody else.

I may go to my 20th which will be in '18. Just so I can show my Bee off and that my woman has aged better than everybody else's.

That's exactly why I would never go. People who've never grown beyond the high-school mentality.

I went to my 20th back in 91. Even though im a 10th grade dropout, i was still "sly dog" class 71.
I had a great time over a couple days. Even ran into this Lady & We discovered that We had always both really dug each other. Too late of course since She was Married. Stole some kisses & got a picture with the look in Her eyes that says exactly how She feels......a Sweet reminder.
I figure if im still pushin buttons, ill go to my 60th......in my chop bug.

That's exactly why I would never go. People who've never grown beyond the high-school mentality.

Being proud of a car you built and a lovely woman constitutes as "High School Mentality"?

I take that as a compliment.:)

one of the mates went to the gym three times a day took all sorts of crap to "help " him buff up just so he could go to the high school reunion and then say how "out of shape " they all were . 2 weeks after his reunion he was diagnosed with early onset dementia and stage one Parkinson's, think Karma had his number from that first trip to the gym

one of the mates went to the gym three times a day took all sorts of crap to "help " him buff up just so he could go to the high school reunion and then say how "out of shape " they all were . 2 weeks after his reunion he was diagnosed with early onset dementia and stage one Parkinson's, think Karma had his number from that first trip to the gym

BAD Karma.
My 10 year reunion a few braggers and BSer's. 30th in 98 people more real.

Went to my 20th in 1993 with hair halfway down my back, an earring, and still single. You can imagine the looks from guys at my all boys Catholic school. Was a jock and a greaser back then, {greasers were way friendlier then}, but everyone 20 years later were strangers like R. Cranium said. Most unhappy bunch of sacks I've ever had to be around, and decided then that I would most likely NEVER return! 45 years next year, and so far have never returned. Of course sadly, how many will have past by now! I'll chose to remember those good times as they happened then! Live for today, as NOBODY is promised tomorrow!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back