• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

512 build !!!! ???

Ordered the 240 heads everything is on backorder of course. Trying to decide on a good set if rockers and what cam. Waiting to see what Hughes recommends but I'm sure it will be close to same specs

run Harland sharps. If you’re looking for a cam I’d recommend PRH heads. He’s a member here. He’s going to be a much better resource than Hughes.

Last edited:
Who is PHR

Sorry, PRH. Porter racing heads. Dwayne Porter. He’s specs a lot of big mopar cams. He works with Andy F quite a bit on some of those dyno tests. Both my 512’s use one of his grinds.

Ordered the 240 heads everything is on backorder of course. Trying to decide on a good set if rockers and what cam. Waiting to see what Hughes recommends but I'm sure it will be close to same specs
The TF recommends a specific part # Harland Sharp

I stand corrected! I think I was thinking of the LA intakes that they didn't have originally.

You know, it's just great that we have more options available, it seems every day that they've been dwindling down. While the RB has some great manifold options, the low-deck has just a few for this displacement and power level.

Auto Transport Service
Back