• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

52 Dodge pickup project

Not again.

facepalm.jpg

Hey guys I also Found this
70’s custom , Anyone know anything about this head light conversion???
I know it’s fugly but kinda cool car for the money. I will tell you more if interested. I can get it for 15k
172C735F-376D-4430-A3AB-C1A527EFDB46.jpeg
DDDBFDCA-6B1A-4B17-941A-FE3620C8EA1E.jpeg
AF1EE41F-3EBA-459F-8B47-A42399366A8B.jpeg
0464C414-E9A0-45BC-922B-F4F010B29F64.jpeg

looks like an 82 buick lesabre.....

You guys are to purists come on that thing to be cool.lol
Well I got a deposit on the charger so I’m on the hunt for another road runner but meanwhile???

I’m on the hunt for another road runner but meanwhile???

I seriously doubt that the '70 Road Runner is ever going to happen because your history shows that buying and flipping low quality and oddball vehicles is your thing. If by some miracle you get a 70 Road Runner, it'll be a roach and you'll end up selling it.

That truck is a smoking deal. . I've got my dad's first truck, a 52 dodge as well. .total heap right now. I was thinking of putting a 331 hemi in it. The above truck is a good buy considering what's been done to it haha

I can't belive that he is selling that 68 Charger after all of that fanfare. I think the OP just wants attention.

That truck is a smoking deal. . I've got my dad's first truck, a 52 dodge as well. .total heap right now. I was thinking of putting a 331 hemi in it. The above truck is a good buy considering what's been done to it haha
Yes I think so too they’re pretty cool not your typical ford or Chevy kids play stuff

I can't belive that he is selling that 68 Charger after all of that fanfare. I think the OP just wants attention.
It’s a 1970 charger and I want to 70 roadrunner what’s the big deal I’m going to get a road runner just having some fun with the charger meanwhile

It’s a 1970 charger and I want to 70 roadrunner what’s the big deal I’m going to get a road runner just having some fun with the charger meanwhile
Actually, the “big deal” is how you falsely presented your find of the 70 charger....trying to get feel good comments from members and also trying to finagle cheap parts from them in a short term manner.......then "Wallah" the car is for sale....not even 2 weeks + old, total BS about having fun......flip, flip, flip away......

The Mopar Community is tight and we weed out the ones here under false prentences......

Last edited:
Actually, the “big deal” is how you falsely presented your find of the 70 charger....trying to get feel good comments from members and also trying to finagle cheap parts from them in a short term manner.......then "Wallah" the car is for sale....not even 2 weeks + old, total BS about having fun......flip, flip, flip away......

The Mopar Community is tight and we weed out the ones here under false prentences......
All i said was i finally bought a b body been awhile looking , sry "you" took it the wrong way.
Nothing wrong with bringing cars back to the road. call it what you want.
I do more in a week or two then guys do in years .
I work hard at, it don't just toss it away as an insult thats wrong right there! nothing i did is. Peolple will sell parts if they want or not up to them, not twisting any arms.
take a vote out of all the members here i will not post ever again if majority wins in your favor. Just sharing some common hobby interest.
people like you are the ones that make problems.
insult to injury nice.

that truck is a steal.
the challenger has aids or something.
and you are not making a lotta friends here..not that its all that important,but...

All i said was i finally bought a b body been awhile looking , sry "you" took it the wrong way.
Nothing wrong with bringing cars back to the road. call it what you want.
I do more in a week or two then guys do in years .
I work hard at, it don't just toss it away as an insult thats wrong right there! nothing i did is. Peolple will sell parts if they want or not up to them, not twisting any arms.
take a vote out of all the members here i will not post ever again if majority wins in your favor. Just sharing some common hobby interest.
people like you are the ones that make problems.
insult to injury nice.
Dude, you don't even rate as a pimple on @moparnation74 ***. You have mislead us in numerous threads since you have been a member here. I tried to help you in a few of your "help me find a 70" threads that you have started. Just to have you buy something off the wall to flip. If that's your intention, fine, flip all you want. But DON'T mislead members on this forum. Try honesty for a change.

Auto Transport Service
Back