• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I love the custom paint job on this 69 charger (for sale, not mine)

Michael_

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:46 AM
Reaction score

Unfortunately the paint (rust) is to far gone to be saved but i really dig this paint job. Red and silver is a great combination. :)

00C0C_aSdAQ5xGI0p_0wh0i9_1200x900.jpg

Nice Steaming pile of Doo Doo.... It's about five miles away & I've never seen it so chances are it doesn't run...

That car has cancer real bad.....don't even contemplate buying it. Money pit is being kind.

Yeah sure it needs a complete restoration. I just like the paint job which can't be saved unfortunately.

Well they say there's an *** for every seat....

Making the car wet was a nice touch for the photos....kinda makes it look shiny. :lol:
Clear coat in a garden hose. The wheel choice told me everything I want to know about the guy selling it. (along with the red painted hubs and wheel spinners)
I'm surprised it isn't orange with a number on the door!
:fool: :lol:

Last edited:
Looks like something is lurking in the shadows.

Screenshot_20240115-073620~2.png

Who uses a power washer on a car?

Interesting exterior mirrors.

Screenshot_20240115-074116~3.png

Screenshot_20240115-074133~3.png

Making the car wet was a nice touch for the photos....kinda makes it look shiny. :lol:
I bought a 1970 Nova once and the car had just been hosed down before I got there. After I bought it and it blow dried on a trailer on the ride home, you could see some waves in the paint on the drivers rear quarter. The paint and body work had just done and thank God all that needed redone was the rear quarter, but he got me. I trailered it from Chicago to St Louis. Shame on him and me. We learn something new everyday........... If he had lived down the street from me, he'd still have a shoe left up his ***....... As far as that charger, I'm done with nightmares. Once that paint comes off, they'll be nothing left and the rest that has been done to it, needs to be thrown away. $30,500 for that car is the reason the hobby has gone to hell. I hope he goes to the grave owning it or gets a $1.57 and a hot ham sandwich for it.............

Yeah sure it needs a complete restoration. I just like the paint job which can't be saved unfortunately.

Two things:
1) No, it needs to be thoroughly parted out and the remains sent off to a scrap dealer.
2) You could customize your Charger in a similar paint scheme.

Tuff crowd today :lol:, At least the engine compartment is body color.
Plus the diamond tuck package tray.
What's crazy is it will prob sell close to that number. Never say never on 2nd gen Chargers.

Auto Transport Service
Back