• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

526 Hemi For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of intake/induction system is coming with this 526ci Hemi for $17,500 ??... is it that single 4bbl intake, in the photo on the engine stand ??... if so what carburetor size & style, if any ??...
It's an indy 426-3 4500 dominator style intake and a quick fuel 1250 Dominator carb, I also have a stage V intake with dual 800 edelbrocks if anyone is interested in that setup as well.

Any exhaust manifolds/headers come with it either ??.... Will it be carb to pan, with ignition system, wires, dist. etc., how complete ??
It'll be carb to pan complete with MSD pro-billet and MSD hemi plug wires. No exhaust comes with this engine. We're dynoing it with 2.25 tube TTI's... headers and exhaust are up to you.
what type/brand of oil pump, pick up, shaft, etc. ??... Any flywheel/flex plate ??... whos damper/brand & diameter ??... Who did the machine work & assembly ??... more details, for $17,500 people will want/need more information please..
It has a melling HV oil pump, milodon pan and pickup, Milodon bronze dizzy gear and hardened shaft, ATI damper. Block has been bored, decked and lifterbushed on a Rottler F67A. Diamond honed on a Rottler HP6A hone and checked by my profilometer afterwards. Cylinder heads have had chambers polished, bowls blended and exhaust ports reshaped. Oil drain back lifter valley screens have been epoxied in place. Assembly was done by myself with Mitutoyo mics, sunnen dial bore gauges and a lot of care. It'll come off the dyno making the number and ready to be put in someone's ride. If it doesn't sell, I'll strap the bottle on it and have a ton of fun.....

HEMI 5...2...6.....awesome

heres a bump for this beautiful motor......that should be sitting under my air-grabber hood. here i go to work some overtime to try to get this monster....:usa2::3gears:

Did this beast ever sell? What was the final dyno numbers?

talked to him last week. he still has it. i want it. just lil short on the funds.:BangHead:

I still have it. I have been finishing up the second cylinder head and the intake. All of it needed a ton of work. Too much to do and not enough time to do it. I should have this on the dyno sometime in January right after the first of the year. It'll make somewhere close to 800.

hey HEMI, can you pm me when that monster gets off the dyno. you gonna have the single or the dual quads on it with the dyno pull. let me know thanks...USAROADRUNNER:3gears:

It'll have the quick fuel dominator single 4 setup on it on the dyno. I'll post the dyno sheets. I'm 2.5 hours from Granite City.

I still haven't had time to finish or dyno this engine. I need it gone. If anyone has any interest in a killer deal, PM me.

would be easier to sell with dyno numbers, great looking engine....

would be easier to sell with dyno numbers, great looking engine....
Yes it would. Between work and building a garage in the back yard and three other engine builds, we haven't made it to the dyno with this one yet!

So, a few weeks turned into two years (funny how that happens) but the 7/16" pushrods will be here next week and I'm slated for the first available dyno session. Hopefully this will go to some lucky Mopar guy when it comes off!!

Take a 69 Bee( the one in my avatar ) needing assembly, straight up for that hemi ?

Sorry, no trades. I need to sell this one outright.
photo_zps426e859b.jpg

That might be more motor then I need Hemirunner, but I can't wait to see the posted dyno results on her. If you still have it 6 months down the road, maybe we can talk!

That might be more motor then I need Hemirunner, but I can't wait to see the posted dyno results on her. If you still have it 6 months down the road, maybe we can talk!

Once you drive a car with one of these at this HP level, there's no going back lol

John Force burnouts at will lol

there would be no chance in HELL that i would have a licence after 1 summer with that thing under the hood........WOW......:beavisnbutthead:

there would be no chance in HELL that i would have a licence after 1 summer with that thing under the hood........WOW......:beavisnbutthead:

My street car has a 572ci version of this that looks more like a stock hemi. I used to turn the corner on my road, straighten the car out and crack the throttle and roll smoke through second gear. Sooooooo much fun.....

I had a 650hp version in front of a 4speed that was just a hoot. I'd roll smoke through third gear all the while the rear is fishtailing. We'd hit the tracks at 100mph shifting into 4th. I've scared the hell out of some pretty fearless people in that car LOL.... now I'm just old and mellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back