• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

537ci Really Sic Pak Wedge with Trick Flow Heads

Me thinks IQ52 is getting the hang of this mopar thang,,,,,,,after how many years???:lol:

Well, Mom has a picture of me, at two years old, sitting in my Dad's tool box while he worked on his Plymouth.......in the year of our Lord 1949!

Age is just a # for reference, right Jim.

Six pack tunnel ram is a really cool intake. Saw one on a shelf this past weekend. If your serious about one, PM me and I will see if I can hook you up.

@747mopar here is the TF240 I did with the 4.500 stroke crank. Cam is much bigger than what I would run in yours.

@747mopar here is the TF240 I did with the 4.500 stroke crank. Cam is much bigger than what I would run in yours.
I figured that much but after seeing those numbers I feel pretty confident that even with a milder cam it's going to be a handful. Can't wait to build it!

Looks awesome. I would have painted it all orange myself. I like the stock look personally (well, sort of). Lol. I wonder how much power the tunnel ram picks up over the stock six pack intake?

20160414_201144.jpg IMG9505711.jpg

Looks awesome. I would have painted it all orange myself. I like the stock look personally (well, sort of). Lol. I wonder how much power the tunnel ram picks up over the stock six pack intake?

View attachment 763878 View attachment 763879
Thanks! I like the stock look as well but a lot of guys don’t want to paint their shiny new aluminum heads. I really would have liked to have done some intake testing between a standard 6bbl intake, this high rise and a victor with a 4150 carb.

View attachment 763878 View attachment 763879
Definitely some major chemical abuse going on here! What make tunnel ram is that? Thanks. Gotta love those hemis!

Wow! Flying! I had the Weiand (say why-and) intake on my road runner for a while. Had trouble getting if from idle to WOT. Once it kicked in, it flew. I did all the modifications from the Mopar Engine Book. Looking back, I had issues with a fuel tank that was coming apart and the debris was getting into my needle and seats and messing with my float levels. I traded it to a friend for work, and wish I didn't. He ran it with some success, but never had a stock intake on the car for a comparison.

One day...
I have my heart set on a stroker RB 6bbl for my 70 V-code Roadrunner.
I came as close as you can to buying the Weiand P3690982 6bbl intake without buying it.
I think the ModMan intake is going to have to do if I decide to do something other than the dual plane Edelbrock/Chrysler aluminum 6bbl intake I have. Promax has already modded my carbs.

Auto Transport Service
Back