• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

537ci Really Sic Pak Wedge with Trick Flow Heads

I wonder how good those heads are compared to performer, and others. I wonder what that elusive combo is... I run performer with an M1 intake and a 1050dom. what gears do you have in your diff??

Last edited:
From my experience, these heads are as good as the CNC ported Performer Heads with an even better chamber and a boatload more room for a taller valve spring. I built this engine for someone else but his car has 4:10 gears and is essentially a gutted A body.

do you know a good performer head port guy?

do you know a good performer head port guy?

Here is a dyno competition from Mopar Muscle Magazine where all competitors were required to use RPM cylinder heads. Rules were, hp/$ was the winner, but #3 finisher (we has met them and they is us) did pretty good hp/ci with our ported RPM heads.

http://www.hotrod.com/events/coverage/mopp-1003-2009-amsoil-mopar-muscle-engine-challenge-winners/

Eventually the 451 using the same RPM heads made 787 HP at subsequent dyno tests with 91 octane.

The owner of this build got the car going.
AFDBBF7C-CBD7-47B8-8D33-5603BAC13135_zpsu1t8xaka.jpg

Another friend of mine went for a ride today. When the outboards come in at highway speeds, it blacktracks the road. I bet it's loads of fun!

6 packs were rated at 390hp

Babbahahahaa sorry , I had to.
Yeah they were - but that was before the engine was built. I'll be bet with the right combo you'll get a heck of a lot more than that out of a six pack set up. I got 555 hp out of mine and that was with out really trying too hard.

Yep, and I believe him when he says it'd go 650-700 with just a cam and intake/carb swap.

Yep, and I believe him when he says it'd go 650-700 with just a cam and intake/carb swap.
We were contemplating that on this one but we didn't have the luxury. We could have tuned in another 10-20hp just with an oil change. This one held 80psi all through the pulls.

Auto Transport Service
Back