• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

59 years ago today

Hmm, to recap his short time in office:

January 20, 1961: Inauguration
April 17 – 20, 1961: Bay of Pigs
Oct. 16 – 29, 1962: Cuban Missile Crisis
November 22, 1963: Assassinated

Since everybody has an opinion on JFK assassination, I will offer mine. Joe Kennedy made a deal with the devil to get JFK elected. He bargained with the labor unions to get their members to vote for Kennedy. This is a well-known fact and not my opinion. Labor unions were strong at this time. I certainly don't know the terms He agreed to get their votes. 1960 was the closest election ever, up to that time. The unions and organized crime were hand/glove at that time. JFK appointed his brother Bobby as Attorney General and Bobby immediately announced a war against organized crime and proceeded to start several investigations into this matter. I don't know all the details, but these were the headlines. Ozwald was a nut case long before this happened. He got out of the Marines and moved to Russia where he met and married his wife. Not exactly the normal behavior of former Marines I know. It has been reported, I believe in sworn testimony, that Ozwald and Ruby were seen together several times. Ounce at Ruby's strip club. Jack Ruby was known to have Mafia connections as well as a connection to the Dallas PD. He certainly was a shady character at best. I don't think it would much of a stretch to think the mafia would reach out to Ruby, if they wanted to. JFKs trip to Texas was well reported on tv about a month in advance and there was concern about how He would be greeted by the Texas citizens. The Kennedy clan was not particularly liked in the that region of the country. To me, this is the most likely scenario to plan and accomplish the assassination. Both Kennedys were shot in the back of the head, a mafia trademark. To kill the snake, you chop the head off. JFK was the head. They dealt with Bobby 5 years later, after the dust had cleared. Just my take on this terrible event. For those of us who are the leading edge of the Baby Boomers, this was the end of our age of innocence.
I am a leading edge Baby Boomer, and started my career in trucking when the Teamsters were still a major force in this country. Hard for me to process in today's political environment, that Teamster head Jimmy Hoffa was a Republican. Bobby Kennedy went to war against the Teamsters as Attorney General, which seemed an odd stance for someone who was supposed to be a friend of the working man. Considering how union support had played into JFK's election, fighting the Teamsters didn't make sense to me. Was it a factor? I doubt we will ever know, but it seems plausible, if you read the histories of those players.

I guess my question has just been answered.
Watching a special on STORY television, on the Kennedy assassination, as I write this . There was a national poll.... 71% DONT believe the Warren commission report, and DONT believe LHO was a lone gunman.

Teamsters cost daddy Joe millions in trucking costs (Amassador to Ireland= booze) & Hollywood.

I guess my question has just been answered.
Watching a special on STORY television, on the Kennedy assassination, as I write this . There was a national poll.... 71% DONT believe the Warren commission report, and DONT believe LHO was a lone gunman.

That's just insane. Just further proof of a massive cover up of government/Cia involvement.
According to the History Channel poll, most who doubt the official story believe the mob had him killed. The mob would not have the resources to CONTINUE the coverup for so long, nor access to the things that needed to be covered up (Kennedys brain disappearing, evidence of an EXIT wound at the back of the skull, etc. etc.) government would , and there are STILL docs that haven't been released, even though they were ordered to be......

Last edited:
FBI Releases All JFK Documents Except For The One That Says They Killed Him

Dec 17, 2022

639e2cdd33749639e2cdd3374a.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C. — At the direction of the FBI, the National Archives has released all of the government's documents related to John F. Kennedy's assassination - except for the document that says the FBI killed President Kennedy.

"We are happy to finally declassify all of the JFK documents, with one tiny exception," said FBI Director Christopher Wray. "We hope this will put to rest all of those silly conspiracies about how the FBI planned the whole thing, and I really hope no one ever asks us about this again."

The release from the National Archives comes as the FBI has sought to increase public transparency and trust. "We believe shooting straight with people is always the best policy," said Director Wray, his head tilting backward. "It keeps people from believing there may be some second source of information that's being hidden. We hope this release will allow the public to see things from our elevated vantage point."

At publishing time, the FBI had promised to also release further documents about the so-called "moon landing".

Auto Transport Service
Back