• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 6.4 Hemi long block

Status
Not open for further replies.

lxmodguy

Gen3 Hemi Guru
Local time
1:56 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a nice 2019 challenger long block(BGE block). It has 11k verified miles on it. I have new cometic head gaskets, non-mds lifters, a new stock 6 speed cam (non-mds). Motor comes with a Holley mid sump pan which fits B/E bodies. Does not include intake manifold or exhaust manifolds.

Located in 75009 Celina Tx. Willing to drive a little ways to meet up if that helps. I have a shipping cradle and I will ship it at your cost (was $500 last time I shipped one). $4000 obo

F128725F-F568-4152-A264-EC2A5C493AB0.jpg IMG_2254.jpeg

I have a nice 2019 challenger long block(BGE block). It has 11k verified miles on it. I have new cometic head gaskets, non-mds lifters, a new stock 6 speed cam (non-mds). Motor comes with a Holley mid sump pan which fits B/E bodies. Does not include intake manifold or exhaust manifolds.

Located in 75009 Celina Tx. Willing to drive a little ways to meet up if that helps. I have a shipping cradle and I will ship it at your cost (was $500 last time I shipped one). $4000 obo

View attachment 1248599 View attachment 1248600

if you are running a non mds (6 spd) cam ,why do you still have the mds solenoids in ?

if you are running a non mds (6 spd) cam ,why do you still have the mds solenoids in ?
I have all the new parts to get rid of the MDS. Just haven’t pulled those solenoids yet.

Do you have any of the other parts that usually come with a long block? (fuel rails, throttle body, injectors, flywheel, etc...). Just want to know what's included. Do you know the history of the engine? Any warranties?

I know for a fact it has 11k miles. It was pulled running. An mds lifter collapsed. There was no metal anywhere just a lifter issue. A long block usually doesn’t include anything but what’s pictured.

Will 6.1 intakes and exhaust bolt up to this 6.4 or is it 6.4 only?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back