• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 62-65 B Body cars and parts for sell in So Cal... NOT MINE

Status
Not open for further replies.

dagomike

Local time
1:41 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I hope this is ok to post a link to this local craigslist add that is not mine...

Looks like this guy has some pretty rare stuff and I talked to him regarding some bumpers and hood for my 65 Coronet and he was willing to seperate the stuff from the car. The cars look very dry and minimal rust. He did tell me the 63 Savoy 2 door is sold allready.

Here is the link:

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/5497293586.html

My appologies if this is against the rules, but I thought there may be some folks that would like a shot at some of this guys stuff...

Last edited:
Good old Ed Kelly... His prices used to make Desert Valley look like Dollar General.

I AM looking hard for a 64 Dodge wagon, but I hazard to guess what his price would be. I just don't have any more spare kidneys.

I hope this is ok to post a link to this local craigslist add that is not mine...

Looks like this guy has some pretty rare stuff and I talked to him regarding some bumpers and hood for my 65 Coronet and he was willing to seperate the stuff from the car. The cars look very dry and minimal rust. He did tell me the 63 Savoy 2 door is sold allready.

Here is the link:

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/5497293586.html

My appologies if this is against the rules, but I thought there may be some folks that would like a shot at some of this guys stuff...

It is OK to post a Craigslist link here - if the advert is yours, post in the appropriate sections.
If the advert is by someone else that you don't know....post in General so that other members may comment on it if needed.
Also, we do prefer that you post a couple of pics (and text if appropriate) from the original advert, as when the advert dies, there is nothing to show for all the words and pearls of wisdom offered here.

Thanks. :icon_cool:

Good old Ed Kelly... His prices used to make Desert Valley look like Dollar General.

I AM looking hard for a 64 Dodge wagon, but I hazard to guess what his price would be. I just don't have any more spare kidneys.
Lol. I replied to the ad before I read your post. He has a good looking collection alright. Maybe he died and his heirs are blowing out the collection? All I really "need" are some decent headlight trim rings for my 62 Plymouth. I'll see if he responds.

Pics from ad...
00B0B_7bwYwW5oOOS_600x450.jpg
00h0h_cEHpUcshmtv_600x450.jpg
00K0K_4FLgSUTpGA4_600x450.jpg
00k0k_jo7dcKYzYz2_600x450.jpg
00N0N_7lMKZOsXgkP_600x450.jpg
00P0P_54n2dz5gnue_600x450.jpg
00z0z_g1nXL0TYRgP_600x450.jpg
00909_cafPvAYqw6t_600x450.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service