• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62-65 Car show

65 Coronet's were my first love until I looked closer at the 64's. I was very interested in a clean 65 a year ago and then had heart surgery. It set me back a ways. I should still pursue the car. It was a dandy.
I too had heart surgery in 2014, 5 way bypass. Take a year to recoup, I only took 4 months and regret it. Buy the car or you'll regret it!

I'm with you but have always loved the 64 Dodge but then any 62-65 would be just fine
I always liked the '64 Dodge as well AND dammit again about 15 years ago, go figure passed on one! It was a two door copper tone color just a standout. My problem is my eyes are bigger than my garage!

I always liked the '64 Dodge as well AND dammit again about 15 years ago, go figure passed on one! It was a two door copper tone color just a standout. My problem is my eyes are bigger than my garage!
Yep. I rent 2 stalls for storage of my 2 cars. I would need to sell one If I get a early B. I might wait until someone offers me good money for one of the two. If I have room for another car then I can start looking. Now, if that perfect car comes along, I might just have to pull the trigger. Lol

Well I almost said "I want the 66" but like you I got too many now. 3 B bodies already and no more room to park any else.
The Black 64 Fury A friend owned for over 20 years.He too got the WAGON bug,Sold the Fury and bought a 64 Dodge wagon.
IMG_0725.jpg
IMG_2724.jpg

Over the decades I have had several 64-5 B bodies but the car I reqret selling the most was a 64 Savoy orig /6 I built into a 440 4 speed. I had a twin to it that, roller was very restorable but I pulled out the interior sold that at the Nats., and the car got scraped. That was about 1998 maybe.
Heart bypass? Mine was a triple , will be3 years come this Sept. I am active all day but I admit I drag around like a foundered pony. Hey were aren't kids anymore (thank goodness!) lol

65 Coronet's were my first love until I looked closer at the 64's. I was very interested in a clean 65 a year ago and then had heart surgery. It set me back a ways. I should still pursue the car. It was a dandy.
I've always loved 65's!! 64's are as nice and I had a few friends that had them and thinking back now I probably would have been just as happy with a 64.

Well I almost said "I want the 66" but like you I got too many now. 3 B bodies already and no more room to park any else.
The Black 64 Fury A friend owned for over 20 years.He too got the WAGON bug,Sold the Fury and bought a 64 Dodge wagon.
View attachment 944438 View attachment 944441
Wow - I want them both! Chrysler Corp. sure had the nats to design/build AWESOME cars! It's evident we have the same itch for Mopar among us and much as I like a bunch from the other 'big two' it is Mopar that is the frosting surviving as the littler guy among the big-3. Hats off to all the Mopar designers/engineers/folks who made 'em! Close your eyes and think of a world without Chrysler...NO don't!

NICE find. I have got to like wagons more and more over the years and dammit I passed on two nice deals I'm still kickin myself about.
I know of a pretty decent 62 belvedere wagon, just sitting in a front yard.(im partial to 62s). Tried to buy it, guess i just havent tried hard enough yet. Problem is, i got told that i have to sell five cars before i can add any (well, two or three maybe).

Gee. I wonder who told ya that ? Yep, I'm in the same boat :mad:

For some reason I’ve always kind of liked the looks of the Plymouth’s over the Dodges, but I wouldn’t turn one down.

4810420E-6D4D-461B-918D-469C40CF1CCE.jpeg

Pursue that 65, you only live once. New aortic valve (cow valve) and one bypass on St. Valentine’s Day 2019. Went through cardiac therapy and stayed with the cardiac maintenance program until they closed the damn hospital in the middle of March.

I was always a Dodge guy but for some reason wound up with 3 Plymouths !

So I put in led reverse light bulbs. Top is the LED. I think it’s whiter, not sure if it’s any brighter.
BEF74D90-647F-407A-9D59-19B3F649D85A.jpeg
7CE6233F-C0B4-4842-BF13-B964290F763F.jpeg

I also wanted to take it for a drive yesterday afternoon :steering:. So I took a couple quick measurements of the trunk and loaded up my recycling, since our township center is still closed. I was impressed how much I could load into the trunk. :thumbsup:Unfortunately I didn’t take a picture :rolleyes:

So I put in led reverse light bulbs. Top is the LED. I think it’s whiter, not sure if it’s any brighter. View attachment 944622 View attachment 944623
I also wanted to take it for a drive yesterday afternoon :steering:. So I took a couple quick measurements of the trunk and loaded up my recycling, since our township center is still closed. I was impressed how much I could load into the trunk. :thumbsup:Unfortunately I didn’t take a picture :rolleyes:
Yup, they are at least a 4 body trunk:lol:

For some reason I’ve always kind of liked the looks of the Plymouth’s over the Dodges, but I wouldn’t turn one down.

View attachment 944488
Geez what a fantastic collection! I have a '63 vert. I'm amazed by you guys who have multiple cars! I'm envious but likely work too slow to be able to devote time to more than one car as I think of the endless hours and cash restoing the one I have.

Auto Transport Service
Back