• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62-65 Car show

It sure is a beauty!! What are the specs on that Hemi? How does that handle when you're NOT going straight?
Pretty much stock, low comp. pistons.
The 2x4 Super Sniper setup performs Awesome!
It actually drives, corners and rides very well, especially with the skinny front tires.
The rear suspension needs some "tuning" but it's getting a Dana cause it keeps twisting the stock 8 3/4 axle shafts so I'm waiting for the install to do anything in the back.

Pretty much stock, low comp. pistons.
It actually drives, corners and rides very well, especially with the skinny front tires.
The rear suspension needs some "tuning" but it's getting a Dana cause it keeps twisting the stock 8 3/4 axle shafts so I'm waiting for the install to do anything in the back.
I really like it!! I have those skinny tires on my 63, and they are not made for tight cornering. I had a 4.88 spool in the rear and that was a mess driving on the street. It's a little more street friendly with the 3.91 gears.

20180405_192956_1522971895651.jpg

A few more photos. The red/white injected car was found and restored in 2008

1965  Plymouth Hemi Superstock.jpg 1965 Ply  Altered wheelbase, nitro 2 (Large).jpg

The only sedan I have is the plain red one, buuuut, the "bubble" windshield in our red AFX is out of one of Ostrich's cars, and the Ferris motors car, resides in a collection 10 minutes from me.

You are likely correct, Jeff - they'll probably make those ramp trucks in all kinds of team colors.

Most of the AWB cars go for big bucks now. There have been two AWB Ramcharger cars on EBay for quite awhile. One of them is priced at $500. and the other at $750. :eek:
The Lee Smith AWB is somewhat rare and a beautiful car. They pop up in the $300.+ range from time to time. The injected Landy AWB is also harder to find and usually goes for a high price. The AWB cars especially are finely detailed and really nice collectibes.

Other cars on EBay are all over the place. The as delivered (in primer) Hurst Hemi Barracudas and Darts come up occasionally and are priced from reasonable to high. The Dart seems to be the more rare one. Larry's Diecast cars still has the Barracuda new in stock for $119.95, which is interesting when they sometimes pop up on EBay quite a bit higher.
https://www.larrysdiecastcars.com/product-category/dodge/
Same with the 88 Daytona record setting car. Larry's has it cheaper that they appear on EBay sometimes - although I got one on Ebay considerably cheaper than Larry's has it.

Auto Transport Service
Back