• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62-65 Car show

62-65 Mopars! Thought I would cover at least the Plymouth side. My hobby (life)! LOL.

IMG_1571.jpg IMG_1577.jpg IMG_1573.jpg IMG_1579.jpg

Just finished after a complete rotisserie rebuild. Some minor mods but original BB 4 speed car. I'm the second owner and all work was done my me... including stitching the interior. No one else touched this car.

IMG_6677aaa.JPG

IMG_6664a.JPG

IMG_6666a.JPG

IMG_6680a.JPG

IMG_6682a.JPG

IMG_6674a.JPG

IMG_5219.JPG

Last edited:
Just finished after a complete rotisserie rebuild. Some minor mods but original BB 4 speed car. I'm the second owner and all work was done my me... including stitching the interior. No one else touched this car.

View attachment 1021108
View attachment 1021110

View attachment 1021112

View attachment 1021111

View attachment 1021113

View attachment 1021115

View attachment 1021117

Yes that is tremendous work! I have seen your posts before where you mentioned doing your own interior!!! I wish I knew where and how to find a suitable machine and would have balls enough to learn!!! I have 4 cars that need interior!!!! Two are 4 door cares that are not worth paying for it done!!!!
I have afriend from back in Missouri and my old world that had a small one resto business. He was basically a good body man and mechanic. Before I left for Tx he had fond the machine and taught himself to do the upholstry and door panels His work was great right of the bat!!

So I have been playin' with my beater and made a few adjustments.
That caused more adjustments to be made to correct the first adjustments. :BangHead:
Nothing bad just pinion angle as now it has a good vibration(Well not a GOOD vibration but you know what I mean)
I tried to make TOOLMANMIKE a video of it running so he can hear the cam but after trying I failed..Several times.
I did get a video of the front tire :wtf: somehow. I now know that I suck worse with a video camera than I do with computer stuff,but not by much.Got my gasser scoop on.Different wheels and tires.Installed a 742 with 4.10's and a Chrysler clutch sure grip.Up graded the 63 8 3/4'' with a set of Moser axles and long studs. Did the long studs on the front drums (drums all round) Anyway here are a few photos
IMG_0009.jpg
IMG_0010.jpg
IMG_0006.jpg

That caused more adjustments to be made to correct the first adjustments. :BangHead:
Nothing bad just pinion angle as now it has a good vibration(Well not a GOOD vibration but you know what I mean)
I tried to make TOOLMANMIKE a video of it running so he can hear the cam but after trying I failed..Several times.
I did get a video of the front tire :wtf: somehow. I now know that I suck worse with a video camera than I do with computer stuff,but not by much.Got my gasser scoop on.Different wheels and tires.Installed a 742 with 4.10's and a Chrysler clutch sure grip.Up graded the 63 8 3/4'' with a set of Moser axles and long studs. Did the long studs on the front drums (drums all round) Anyway here are a few photos
View attachment 1023642 View attachment 1023643 View attachment 1023645
Looks great!

View attachment 1023642 View attachment 1023643 View attachment 1023645

Download your video on YouTube and copy and paste the link on here. :)

Auto Transport Service
Back