• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62-65 Car show

20200802_180653.jpg

Thank you! It's not original, but, I like it a lot and It's fun to drive.

Thank you! It's not original, but, I like it a lot and It's fun to drive.
My first pick will be a 64 Dodge and my second will be a 65 Coronet. I don't have room for one but if the right one comes along I might need to pull the trigger.

Toolman, I still will trade you 2, 63 Plymouth Belvedere's for your 66 Dart !

I don't know... everyone needs a project. 1 is a driver/beater, the other all shiney and painted just needs put together.
I have been doggin' ya for a few years now about your 66.Ever since I sold my 64 Dart.

I don't know... everyone needs a project. 1 is a driver/beater, the other all shiney and painted just needs put together.
I have been doggin' ya for a few years now about your 66.Ever since I sold my 64 Dart.
If I was younger may be. I can bend over a fender for a while but I hate getting underneath and under the dash is next to impossible. I have pretty good vision with my glasses a long as everything is in the right place but looking through my bifocals under the car or dash really doesn't work. Nope, I gave up and decided to only own finished cars. Thanks though. If I find/buy the right car my 66 will probably be for sale. :poke::lol:

10-18-19d.jpg

I'm looking for a pair for the front of my 64 SS Savoy clone, currently has chrome cragers.
Have you posted a want ad here? May be someone has a pair stuffed in the garage.

"" from the Jim Schild SS Authenticity book. "The front wheels on the 1964 Super Stock sedans were 4.5X15 American racing Magnesium spoke wheels. Spokes were dark gray and the outer rim was natural brushed aluminum.
How many do you have ........LOL I only need 2.

If I was younger may be. I can bend over a fender for a while but I hate getting underneath and under the dash is next to impossible. I have pretty good vision with my glasses a long as everything is in the right place but looking through my bifocals under the car or dash really doesn't work. Nope, I gave up and decided to only own finished cars. Thanks though. If I find/buy the right car my 66 will probably be for sale. :poke::lol:

View attachment 1033988
Can't blame Darter for coveting your Dart. I know this is B body site but that is a freakin cool car.

View attachment 1033988
Old school is always the best way.

magnesium 15x4's is the early torque thrusts . there are new sets made now , so hunting up the early rims are not such a hassle . here mine on my 63 ply sfgc mw car . i just got back from a mich trip to pickup my latest b body a 65 ply bel rag been in the family since new , the last 40 plus years in the garage .

63 sport fury mw frt lt.jpg DSC09342.JPG DSC02916.JPG

well i just brought it home so its now getting ready to store it then set up a 383 6 pk auto for the car with a 8 3/4 re some vintage americans , disc brakes , ect.... most everything is usable with some dressing up , just missing a few parts to complete . this car is my wife's driver .
DSC02861.JPG
DSC03110.JPG
DSC03111.JPG
DSC03114.JPG
DSC03115.JPG
DSC03121.JPG
DSC03122.JPG
DSC03132.JPG
DSC03142.JPG
DSC03149.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back