• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62-65 superstock/ramcharger exhaust manifolds

Geri

Deceased, But not forgotton
Local time
3:09 PM
Reaction score
I posted a while back for sale is my"factory" cast superstock and ramcharger exhaust manifolds.
I listed them as factory. after looking at the part number today they must be aftermarket manifolds as the part #s on both is M/W 413426440. Chrysler would not put same P/N on a left and right manifold and no 440 was available in those years -so, my bad, still beautiful manifolds and the short time I ran them on my 4 bbl 383 was I was very surprised at the difference in acceleration. didn't expect that from street exhaust manifolds to max wedge manifolds as the only change. although when the '63 superstock plymouth info pak was read it stated the difference in horsepower was 75HP between running capped or open via factory race exhaust.. that could easily be verified by opening the caps and try to accelerate with then available street tires. anyway I apologize for my error, the manifolds ares till for sale, price is still $800.00 -which is less than I paid for them. this is how they looked after media blasting and sprayed with WD-40 to resist rust, that is moot after they run. they fit any B block 62-65 although a little close to stock starter on B block.(383)
dodge SS manifolds..jpg

I posted a while back for sale is my"factory" cast superstock and ramcharger exhaust manifolds.
I listed them as factory. after looking at the part number today they must be aftermarket manifolds as the part #s on both is M/W 413426440. Chrysler would not put same P/N on a left and right manifold and no 440 was available in those years -so, my bad, still beautiful manifolds and the short time I ran them on my 4 bbl 383 was I was very surprised at the difference in acceleration. didn't expect that from street exhaust manifolds to max wedge manifolds as the only change. although when the '63 superstock plymouth info pak was read it stated the difference in horsepower was 75HP between running capped or open via factory race exhaust.. that could easily be verified by opening the caps and try to accelerate with then available street tires. anyway I apologize for my error, the manifolds ares till for sale, price is still $800.00 -which is less than I paid for them. this is how they looked after media blasting and sprayed with WD-40 to resist rust, that is moot after they run. they fit any B block 62-65 although a little close to stock starter on B block.(383) View attachment 750248

I listed them as factory. after looking at the part number today they must be aftermarket manifolds as the part #s on both is M/W 413426440. Chrysler would not put same P/N on a left and right manifold and no 440 was available in those years -so, my bad, still beautiful manifolds and the short time I ran them on my 4 bbl 383 was I was very surprised at the difference in acceleration. didn't expect that from street exhaust manifolds to max wedge manifolds as the only change. although when the '63 superstock plymouth info pak was read it stated the difference in horsepower was 75HP between running capped or open via factory race exhaust.. that could easily be verified by opening the caps and try to accelerate with then available street tires. anyway I apologize for my error, the manifolds ares till for sale, price is still $800.00 -which is less than I paid for them. this is how they looked after media blasting and sprayed with WD-40 to resist rust, that is moot after they run. they fit any B block 62-65 although a little close to stock starter on B block.(383) View attachment 750248
THE MANIFOLDS HAVE BEEN SOLD BUT I AM CLUELESS AS TO HOW TO REMOVE THE AD .
SIGNED -IN THE DARK AGAIN..

Auto Transport Service
Back