• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62-74 Desert metal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry gang for the delay. Been on the road a couple weeks.
Sorry I don't have the following right now.
67 wagon trim
68 Coronet d-lid and quarters.
66 Belve trim
62 Fury hood and d-lid.
Have nice LCAs but none with the swaybar tabs.
Thanks

Gearing up for the Eastern shows. I carry original Mopar body parts for 62-74 B-bodies aswell as A + E. From Southwestern desert cars and drilled at the spot welds. Nice clean metal. I stay well below AMD and Goodmarks prices. Have frame rails, floors, fire wall/cowls, core supports, roofs ect. Also do custom cuts. Have complete front clips.
As always, free delivery to the following shows with prepaid or deposit:
Carlisle, NATS, Monster both Indy and St. Louis. Also long I-70 between home and the shows.
Hi, Looking for a F/R parking light housing for a 63 Fury.
Dave

Nice ones are 100/ea. I need to see just what I have pulled right now.

Are you going to the St. Louis Mopar show? If so would you by any chance be going through Kansas City and what date so I can get you a list of parts.

Thanks

Are you going to the St. Louis Mopar show? If so would you by any chance be going through Kansas City and what date so I can get you a list of parts.

Thanks

Yep should be at St Louis and yes drive right through KC. Should be in KC on the 6th and 11th of June. Can meet anywhere along I-70.

Yep should be at St Louis and yes drive right through KC. Should be in KC on the 6th and 11th of June. Can meet anywhere along I-70.

Sounds great. I will PM you a list of the parts I need and we can set a time to meet. Thanks

Update.
Starting a 74 Charger this week. Then a 72 front clip. Then a 62 Belvedere.
Have some 64 Polara stuff pulled now. Hood, deck lid, rt fender, dutchman w/ package tray, tail panel, front and rear frames, firewall/cowl assy. Complete right quarter. Also some SS trim.

As always, free delivery to the following shows with prepaid or deposit:
Carlisle, NATS, Monster both St. Louis and Indy. Also long I-70 between home and the shows.

Looking for trunk lid, passenger side door and front fenders for a 68 RR.

Looking for trunk lid, passenger side door and front fenders for a 68 RR.
Have these fenders. I'l check on the door. Don't have a D-lid right now

Attachments

• DCP_0025.jpg
    DCP_0025.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 353
trunk lid for rr

by chance you have a rust free deck lid for 70 roadrunner. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back