• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62 Dart 330

Ron Keefer

Local time
2:35 PM
Reaction score
2016-09-02 23.27.05-01.jpeg
Hi, I'm new to the forum. Just brought my 62 Dart, 330, Max Wedge home. Looking forward to being a part of the forum. Ron

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Ron. You are definitely in the right place with an appropriate ride. I will be the first to mention that requests will soon be forthcoming to post pictures as we all love car **** and/or eye candy! That said, you get an additional welcome from me, being from the Cheesehead state, as I am a lifelong Packer fan as well.

You'll have fun here. Love the early "B's"

Hi, I'm new to the forum. Just brought my 62 Dart, 330, Max Wedge home. Looking forward to being a part of the forum. Ron

Sweet!
I LOVE the 62-63s
Congratulations on your acquisition!
Welcome aboard and thank you for joining the forum!

PICS PLEASE?
Is it a real Deal factory Maxie?

We're getting impatient for pictures.:lol: An ol'fogey's problem.:thumbsup:

:xscuseless:

Great looking car very nice color and wheel combination

Beautiful and RARE car!
Great looking!
Gorgeous!

Engine and interior pics please?
Will do when I figure out how to get pics off my cell. Thanks for your comments, I thought they were ugly when I was a kid, but it grows on you. Also, even though it has a 413 Max Wedge engine, I think street/strip machine better describes this car than a clone. Ron

Will do when I figure out how to get pics off my cell. Thanks for your comments, I thought they were ugly when I was a kid, but it grows on you. Also, even though it has a 413 Max Wedge engine, I think street/strip machine better describes this car than a clone. Ron
Had a 62 in the early 70's and sold it. Bought the drivetrain back in 85. No pic's dam.

awesome ride welcome from Ky. You'll love it here!!

I was drafted in March of 1969. Sold my 65 Coronet 440, with the Hi Po 426 Wedge, 4 speed for $1100. Not sure where it went.
Funny bought a 65 Coronet 440 to replace my 62. A work with sloooow progress .
dodge 0.jpg
1965 Dodge 015.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back