• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 62 dart 330

Status
Not open for further replies.

hacksaw

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:15 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
ok .. i have decided to go with a 2 door. so the 4 door is up for grabs. drug it up from TX 2 years ago. good solid car. its a roller. its in southcentral PA now and been in storage sense i got it home. 4200 is what im in it and thats what il take.
got questions hit me up. i will bring her to carlisle with me if i still have it for the nats in july. clear TX title.

img (24).jpg

img (25).jpg

ok .. i have decided to go with a 2 door. so the 4 door is up for grabs. drug it up from TX 2 years ago. good solid car. its a roller. its in southcentral PA now and been in storage sense i got it home. 4200 is what im in it and thats what il take.
got questions hit me up. i will bring her to carlisle with me if i still have it for the nats in july. clear TX title.

View attachment 1455413

View attachment 1455414

View attachment 1455413

View attachment 1455414
Any other pictures?

View attachment 1455413

View attachment 1455414
Do you still have this car? Would you trade for a ‘65 Dodge Dart convertible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back