• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62 Headers

rtee007

Local time
9:29 AM
Reaction score
This 62 Belvedere has a LA360 in it. Any header recommendations for ease of installation and maintenance? I am not opposed to any type header, tri-Y, shorties or long tube.

Mostly street use ? Depends on your budget, for me TTI is the way to go but costly.They have both shorty and long tube.Coated cost more but worth it.Jegs and Summit both have their own brand but I don't know of their quality or fit.

I use TTI long tube for the small block- they are the best.

TTI is the best long tube header on the market for fit and finish,hands down,if you have the cash. If not a set of cheapie summit brand will do the job with a couple of dents and dings till you can afford the TTIs. Don't bother getting the coated summits,you'll have to do some finesing to get them to fit and ruin them anyway. stay with the long tubes anyway to get the best results.

Auto Transport Service
Back