• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62 Only

Who's brake kit ? I have SSBC 4 wheel discs and stock 15'' Chrysler wheels fit. You may also want to try Ford Crown Vic late model.They are popular cop and taxi cars along with the blue hair crowd.Should be some in the wrecking yards.
I picked up some crown vic rims off a cop car where I work but they were newer and when you look at the rim you can see the the lug nuts are almost flush with the outside of the rim. They were not inset at all so of course they go to deep and hit the springs before I could get them on. I'm hoping at the Florida Mopar swap meet next week I can find something.

2.jpg
1.jpg
3.jpg

My 62 Belvedere back in the late 80s, I sold the body to a friend for 500 and will always regret it.

I talked to that guy at Beaver Springs. Stated that he bought it from the original owner. It's a real 413 Max Wedge car, with upgrades. He has more lettering and signage on it now.

That car belongs to a friend of mine,lives 20 mi from me,not a real max Wedge car it was originally a 361,now has a Ray Barton motor.

Is he a story teller? :rolleyes: It had a cross ram intake.

As far as a cross ram,yes,this part absolutely not ( Stated that he bought it from the original owner. It's a real 413 Max Wedge car)

Just saw this one on Facebook.
FB_IMG_1509825403330.jpg

My 62 Belvedere , 225 Hillside Hemi :) My wife hates it but I LOVE it.... and my favorite to drive :)

62.jpg IMG_0359.JPG

^^^^^And if it were mine It would stay a Slant. I have seriously thought of pulling the Hemi out of the 65 and re-installing a Slant. I know,,,but that is why they call it
"Slant Sickness" !!!

^^^^^And if it were mine It would stay a Slant. I have seriously thought of pulling the Hemi out of the 65 and re-installing a Slant. I know,,,but that is why they call it
"Slant Sickness" !!!
I got first dibs on the Hemi!

"Slant Sickness" !!!
Hope that fever passes without further brain damage.:lol:

while the slant may not be my go to engine, neither would be the hemi...one is a bit lacking, the other a bit overkill for the street...but that is why some call me grandpa...

Auto Transport Service
Back