• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62 Plymouth Partial floor pan needed @@

Status
Not open for further replies.

1962savoy

Local time
4:50 AM
Reaction score
I need the front drivers side floor & auto trans hump from a 62 Plymouth.
ANY ONE HAVE ONE????? OR WANTS TO PART WITH ONE????
I dont want to buy a new floor just for a small piece out of it.
I have circled the area I need in the picture.
Thanks!!

103082.jpg

I don't have one to spare, but I believe any '62-'65 B-body pan/hump in that area would be the same......not 100% but pretty sure..

Last edited:
If you are keeping the 4gear?the 4 spd. hump would take care of most of the hole!I have a useable one I'd sell,or there are repops available!Call me if you want mine!314-494-7903,Steve

Ha, lucky you! Looks like yours was cut clean with a cutoff in a die-grinder. Whoever brutalized my '63 Polara floorpan probably did it with a chisel and a big hammer! I have enough left of a '65 Coronet floorpan that was rotted in other areas to repair mine, wish I had 2 so I could help you out too.

There was a 4-speed in my car also at some point in time; the clutch pedal/linkage assy is still in the car. So is the pushbutton assembly. They just cut the cable off.

HMMMM........ pushbutton and a clutch pedal.... Clutchflite on the street!

Polara stripped hole in floor.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back