• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

63 Belvedere fender well headers

Bigfoots N Mopars

Local time
3:37 AM
Reaction score
I’ve searched here several times and nobody answered my post a while back. I am putting front bars on my 63. The motor mounts were already cut off the k frame and it was previously modified.

I plan to do Fender Well headers. We already replaced the floors and bottoms of the firewall… so not butchering a solid car.

We are using a Engine plate and car will have a raised block big block. I found one thread where someone used A body Fender well headers…

Anybody have the front frame rail diagram/ specs for the early Bs? Are the A body headers wide enough???

We will be pulling the car out to do the front soon, and will find out the hard way $$$. But any input from you guys would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_0737.jpeg

IMG_0724.jpeg

IMG_0778.jpeg

you should restore it

Seriously, can't wait for finished photos

Doug's used to make nice fender exit headers. You might be able to find a set out there on the market. You can see a few examples on Mosher's 62-65 site.

Gus

headers.jpg

headers2.jpg

Last edited:
There was someone near me in WNY, that had 2 sets of FWH's up for sale, mid-60 B-body if I remember correctly ? Not sure where you're located, but I can see if they're still available...

you should restore it

Seriously, can't wait for finished photos
Thanks! We worked hard on it. It’s not concours by any means but now SUPER solid. We are putting front bars in soon and mocking up engine plate.

There was someone near me in WNY, that had 2 sets of FWH's up for sale, mid-60 B-body if I remember correctly ? Not sure where you're located, but I can see if they're still available...
Any lead would be greatly appreciated!!! If you get the time please let me know.

Jerry Stein from NY. might be the guy you want to reach out to. He used to race "Teacher Pet " Plymouth in Div. 1 NHRA and was VERY succesfull !

You might try going on "Classracer" I know he's well known in those circles and I know he was selling parts on there. Good luck

Auto Transport Service
Back