• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

63 Only

20180728_175803.jpg

i just grabbed a new amd floor for my 63 fury ,
13090005.jpg
13090002.jpg
13090006.jpg
from a member here parting out his 65 dodge coronet , so the build goes on , machine shop is done with my lower end , ready for the balancer .

Looks like you have your work cut out for you!! Im glad they are making all the new sheet metal for our cars. I took first place in my class and best of show this past weekend with my 63 Sport Fury!!

DSCN2534.JPG

yes its great to save them the right way . making panels that are correct is very hard to do . race car sheet metal is one thing , hotrods are another . these resto's need tobe right on . pics of both my fury's the sport fury sports a max wedge engine .

DCP01160.JPG Fury.png

Here are some of my favorites at the All Mopar show at Gillmore museum in Kalamazoo two weekends ago! we arrived in comfort in the 75 Imp!!

DSCN2498 (2).JPG DSCN2425 (2).JPG DSCN2427 (2).JPG DSCN2424 (2).JPG DSCN2432 (2).JPG DSCN2437 (2).JPG DSCN2429 (2).JPG

Unknown never seen anything like that before.

Did you see the tail lights that can't be stock

What's the deal with the roofless 64??
IMO Ugly as hell...unless it was a Max Wedge Car!!
Unknown never seen anything like that before.
Did you see the tail lights that can't be stock

Thats why I asked. They had a concept or show car like that. I was wondering if it was real or someones clone.
1964 Plymouth Satelitte_01.jpg

http://www.allcarindex.com/auto-car-model/United-States-Plymouth-Satelitte-II/

Last edited:
Unbelievable I would have never thought it was a concept type

Yes that's the original Satallite show car from 64, It actually runs and drives but needs total restoration! The removable front section of the roof is also with the car!

DSCN2426 (2).JPG DSCN2428 (2).JPG DSCN2428 (3).JPG

That could a been the first of the T-Top sort of concept; have to wonder how heavy and or easy it was to set the top on and off.

The owner who got it up and running didn't say if a restoration is in its future, It wasn't for sale here at the show. It had been sitting in storage for years when he bought it. The editor of Barn Finds the book not the web site, apparently there are two barn find sights, interviewed him and is going to include the story on his site. Yes I saw it with the top on and it didn't fit the best.

DSCN2435 (2).JPG DSCN2436 (2).JPG DSCN2438 (2).JPG DSCN2480 (2).JPG DSCN2456 (2).JPG DSCN2439 (2).JPG DSCN2478 (2).JPG DSCN2499 (2).JPG DSCN2500.JPG

Curious if the top was fiberglass maybe aluminum either way a hassle to remove and put on by hand. I remember helping my dad remove and put on the port hole hardtop on his '57 T-Bird; it had taken some girth though holding it out over the car and was a youngster yet. Had to be careful obviously not to drop it or be off the mark setting the pins on the deck.

Sorry cant answer that. The car was a time capsule and was so neat to see! I just wanted to start detailing it to look its best! The green Garnet was my first set of wheels! only in fire engine guise.

DSCN2448 (2).JPG DSCN2458 (3).JPG DSCN2457 (4).JPG DSCN2485 (2).JPG DSCN2468 (2).JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back