• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

63 Only

So fellow Mopars i am currently working on a 63 Belvedere hardtop. i have just finished stripping it. Completely! Soon to sandblasting then its body repair time. i am currently looking for a source of full floor pans. I have a 1964 413 being bored out .030 in the works so i am good on engine but i am looking for a 727 transmission.

1963 Belvedere day 1.jpg

Original max wedge car,now has a 500 inch stroker,all qa1 front suspension,full roller trans,power steering,power brakes,firm feel steering box,everything is new,tti full 3 inch exhaust with electric cut outs,aeromotive fuel system,trickflow ported 240 heads,reworked 950 quick fuel carb,trans cooler,qa1 shocks on all fours,not quite finished but getting there

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

I have a 63 slant 6 engine and the transmission available for sale if anyone is Interested.
Nice car and engine 63fury!

Fully stripped. I'm done with the part of project that doesn't cost much. Now everything cost money as i build it back up.

1963 Belvedere.jpg

Enjoying the Sport Fury this summer! Even suprised myself and did a nice burn out! Something Im not know to do!!

GEDC0885.JPG IMG_0756.jpg GEDC0891.JPG

Couple more, Took Dennises 81 Imp with factory EFI 185K miles to Gilmore in Kalimazoo Mi. for Mopar show couple weeks ago. The 63 Belvedere had after market EFI!

IMG_0773.jpg IMG_0765 (1).jpg GEDC0894.JPG GEDC0916.JPG

Couple more, Took Dennises 81 Imp with factory EFI 185K miles to Gilmore in Kalimazoo Mi. for Mopar show couple weeks ago. The 63 Belvedere had after market EFI!

View attachment 1147641 View attachment 1147645 View attachment 1147650 View attachment 1147651
SO many of the shows I'm able to get to...older B-bodies are few and far between...several shows where mine is the ONLY one there. We know among da many owners on this forum and elsewhere, they're out there; but reckon many found their demise in crushers before we could save 'em.

YES-----Sled City makes all the fiberglass for the 63 Dodge and Plymouth B Bodies. Hoods, Fenders, Bumpers front and rear, Lower front valances, Doors, Trunks, Radio Delete Plates, Headlite rings for the Dodge and 2.5",3.5",and 4.5" tall max wedge scoops.
download (7).jpg

My customers and future customers care. Oh, by the way I see where you are from and that is probably a place you like. LOL

Then become a paying vendor like everybody else & like the rules state instead of shamelessly running your piehole in everybody's post about your products.

Oh, by the way Larry I've seen & have first hand experience with your products I'm sure you don't have to worry about any repeat customers!!!! LOL

`

Thanks for the compliments and thanks for showing your intelligence,. As a matter of fact , our business has more than doubled since the pandemic and we have always had repeat customers. Been around since 1993. Just had an excellent sales event at The Mopar Nationals and sold quite a few hoods, bumpers, trunks and scoops and took a lot of orders. The reason I run my piehole about my products is because I am proud of what I offer to the Mopar community. What does Jimka offer to the Mopar community?-----------We are waiting.
Well Larry I guess you just answered my question since your business is doing so well & your product is the greatest thing out there screwing sorry I mean serving the mopar community since 1993 you must be a real cheap *** by not becoming a vendor on here but instead you have to run your loud mouth on every post just like you do at every swap meet.

unnamed (1).jpg

Well Larry I guess you just answered my question since your business is doing so well & your product is the greatest thing out there screwing sorry I mean serving the mopar community since 1993 you must be a real cheap *** by not becoming a vendor on here but instead you have to run your loud mouth on every post just like you do at every swap meet.

I have Sled City glass on my car.If i ever bust it up I will go back to Larry for the good service and glass!!
BTW,will you be getting the gold any time soon??

View attachment 1153940

My buddy's Windsor, Ontario-built 1963 Dodge 440. It's a little different than U.S. ones.

P9060047.JPG P9060049.JPG P9060046.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back