• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

63 Only

Took her out Saturday for a quick adult beverage….or two. 70 degree day in South Mississippi!

D9730C53-B6CC-4F26-BA30-B42B0B997159.jpeg

Nice, I gotta ask,How did you get the front so high ?
I'm almost at the limit with my 63 and am no where near that high.

Envy you guys in the warmer climates still enjoying your rides. Here's mine in hibernation for the winter. I have to be quiet in the shop so I don't wake her up, lol.

Ply Covered .jpg

Took 3 years to get it done this fall. Waiting for spring and see what happens. Last raced in 1993 then stored since then until 3 years ago. 415 hp MW with aluminum front.

20211030_161707.jpg 20211030_161843.jpg

That is great, what kind of times did it run in the 1/4 mile?
In 93 it was 11 teens at 121.Not quite the tens but not bad. Freshen the motor, better headers, better converter, CalTracs ,etc. Hope for the best.

In 93 it was 11 teens at 121.Not quite the tens but not bad. Freshen the motor, better headers, better converter, CalTracs ,etc. Hope for the best.
Outstanding 1/4 times. Hope you get in the 10's!

^^^^^^^^^^ knocking on the door for sure.
Good air should get you there.

Figured I’d throw mine in here. Just picked up this 63 Savoy. Been in Arizona it’s whole life. Has a slant 6 and a 3 speed on the floor but was originally column shift. Haven’t decided what I’m going to do with it. Might just leave it ratty looking and stick a hot big block in it and kill some tires.

F0596410-CE63-4E1A-8725-BB06C97DE4BC.jpeg 363AD956-EF09-4D78-A2BA-D218DC81318F.jpeg

Figured I’d throw mine in here. Just picked up this 63 Savoy. Been in Arizona it’s whole life. Has a slant 6 and a 3 speed on the floor but was originally column shift. Haven’t decided what I’m going to do with it. Might just leave it ratty looking and stick a hot big block in it and kill some tires.

View attachment 1206386 View attachment 1206387
SWEET find! Looks pretty solid (from the photos). To each their own; but I'd be inclined to restore even though at my age I'm done doing this...until something shows up, lol.

That's what mine was. Slant 6, 3 on the tree with 8 3/4. Only things left are control arms, torsion bars and spindles!

Auto Transport Service
Back