• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

63 Plymouth convertible top well

potze426

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:05 AM
Reaction score
Anybody out there have a used well or a name of a place where I can buy a reproduction well for my 63 Plymouth Sport Fury convertible. If I could get a used well, I would use it as a pattern to make a new one. If this all fails maybe I could get some pictures to guide me in putting together another one. Thanks, Tom.

I'm in the same boat with the 62 dodge convertible potze426 , been searching for a while too. :(

I had my trim shop use my old one for a patern when I had my new top installed in my 63 Sport Fury five years ago! I can take some pictures of mine if that would hel

DSCN2119.JPG

another shot! SMS out of Origon for material. Ledgenary iteriors might offer it also.

DSCN2115 (2).JPG

Last edited:
Yes, Those pictures would help. Would you still have the old well? I would buy it from you or borrow and return it. I would pay you to borrow. Thanks, Tom. [email protected]

I'll take some pictures of mine as well later today and post them.

No not of the well but I have two extra top boots in red that are brand new, I would part with one. Let me know if you still need pictures. What engine trans , color are your guys cars? Mine is a 383 four speed.

My car is black. 440/4 speed. Yes, pictures would still help. Thanks Glenn.

Glen, Thanks for those pictures. I found that Legendary carries those well liners. Your pictures will help the installation. Tom

Well that makes it so much easier dosent it! How about some pictures of your car, does it have the attractive black and gold interior which Legendary also has for the seat covers?

Glenn, Yes, It does have the black and copper, black top, 440 4 speed, power brakes, power windows. radio delete. automatic dumps, smoke gray tinted glass, 355 sure grip, MSD fired. I will post pictures when I get it back from interior shop. Tom.

Got mine from Legendary so must look kinda like this, except mine is pushbutton and soon to be 426 M/W

1f.jpg 20160613_094219.jpg 1g.jpg

Yes, Thats the color. From Legendary. By the way, I am looking for Sport Fury door panels. I need the Badges and the trim that go's on them. Any Help?

I have a set of the door panels. I need a console for mine and would trade for one.

Glenn, Yes, It does have the black and copper, black top, 440 4 speed, power brakes, power windows. radio delete. automatic dumps, smoke gray tinted glass, 355 sure grip, MSD fired. I will post pictures when I get it back from interior shop. Tom.
Wow power windows and radio delete! That's a strange combination! Was it ordered that way? What was the original engine trans?

Auto Transport Service
Back