• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

63 Polara 2dr/HT/383 all original

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krunk

Local time
11:57 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
New here....looking to get a restored 63 polara 2dr ht (383) for my pops, he was one of the old school greaser types in Oceanside during the 60's. He has a stock 63 in the yard, all original, actually started a few years ago, but definately needs a ground up. Anyway he used to race at carlsbad and pomona back in the 60's and I would like to try and find him a cruiser for hot august, local runs etc. I am interested in trading or selling the project we have to get a jump start on picking one up that is already done. Any thoughts/ideas/help is appreciated... looking for pics to post right now.
The vehicle is in vista, Ca.

pic

dont really have a price yet, just getting started, and would really like to find someone who wants to work a trade for:

62 Dodge Polara 500 or Dart 440
63 Dodge Polara
65 Dodge Coronet

63 Ply Sport Fury
64 Ply Sport Fury
65 Ply Satellite

before the 63 we have goes for straight cash, entertaining a trade for a cruiser my old man can get into would be preferrable.

Attachments

• 63_Dodge_Polara_002.jpg
    63_Dodge_Polara_002.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 1,149
  • 63_Dodge_Polara_001.jpg
    63_Dodge_Polara_001.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 1,159
  • 63_Dodge_Polara_004.jpg
    63_Dodge_Polara_004.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 1,212
Last edited:
63 dodge

What's your # I live in so cal.... or e mail me Butch

Is that a 2-dr?

Can't tell from the pic. What are you wanting to get for the car? I'm looking for something to put a 413/4-sp into. Put me in line as a potential buyer. I'm up in Riverside County.

Dodge

Hey, thanks for the reply (and a bigger THANKS for your service) but I'm out of the equation as I picked up a nice 67 Coronet for my 413 project. Be safe, thanks again, Scott

Would those buckets and console fit a 62 Polara I'd be interested if you are looking to sell separately?
Ossie

unknown

Would those buckets and console fit a 62 Polara I'd be interested if you are looking to sell separately?
Ossie

unsure if they are compatible.... I was planning on picking up new ones from Legendary if the time ever came, right now they will probably go with the car, dont want to part it out yet.

I am still looking for a restored 63 Polara, why are they all on the East coast... haha.

Sold!

sold it to a good home, looking forward to seeing it back on the streets soon.

selling a bunch of Carter AFB's, an Edelbrock manifold for a 383 and a radiator for a 63 Dodge (and whatever else that is compatible with) check the for sale threads or PM me if you want info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back