• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'63 Polara

318polara

Local time
8:51 PM
Reaction score
Before and after... I've been messing with this for almost five years, and I finally have it "done" enough to register and drive. I've had several questions over the years, and I really appreciate the content and help on this site. Thanks!

IMG_3151.JPG IMG_3147.JPG received_1013534485743476.jpeg received_1060424711040458.jpeg Resized_20200820_212046.jpeg

THAT is One Sweet Ride ! Drive It, & Enjoy The Ride !

What engine mods did you do? as you can see, my 63 is ready for a touch of work, but not sure what all doing with engine. Only 82k on her....

looks good nice work now drive the wheels off of it

What engine mods did you do? as you can see, my 63 is ready for a touch of work, but not sure what all doing with engine. Only 82k on her....
Sorry. Just saw this. I haven't done anything beyond basic maintenance and a valve adjustment, which improved performance and quited down the "sewing machine" quite a bit. Some paperwork I have suggests it was rebuilt in the mid 80s. Still running a 2-barrel carb... Good-looking Dodge by the way.

Sorry. Just saw this. I haven't done anything beyond basic maintenance and a valve adjustment, which improved performance and quited down the "sewing machine" quite a bit. Some paperwork I have suggests it was rebuilt in the mid 80s. Still running a 2-barrel carb... Good-looking Dodge by the way.
Thanks! Love it, but boy, this poly is hard finding parts for it!

Auto Transport Service
Back