• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 b body manifold

dukeboy_318

Local time
5:00 PM
Reaction score
This may be a dumb question, but is there a specific exhaust manifold used for 64 B bodies for say a RB engine??

The only special manifold then was for the Max Wedge eng. Chrysler did make a Tri Y exhaust manifold but never put it out to the public! The MW will bolt on the 383 heads.

Ok thanks. Basically I'm looking at swapping a spare 440 into my 64 polara as the poly may be passed due for a rebuild.

These are the correct '64 B/RB exhaust manifolds.

IMG_5705a.jpg

IMG_5706a.jpg

68 & later B-body H-P manifolds will work for you, Little better flow! If you use them? I'd suggest removing the heat riser plug the hole or weld it up! Those things always rattle! And they are a little close to the inner fender well.

Thanks, not looking for this to be a screamer, just want something that clears. It's a 4 door cruiser after all

You know the trans is different, don't you? If you're still using the stock trans and push button shifter, might be hard to find.

You know the trans is different, don't you? If you're still using the stock trans and push button shifter, might be hard to find.
yes i do. my polara is a 318 poly/ small block pushbutton 727. I have a spare big block 727 pushbutton trans that'll work. its actually out of another 64 polara.

68 & later B-body H-P manifolds will work for you, Little better flow! If you use them? I'd suggest removing the heat riser plug the hole or weld it up! Those things always rattle! And they are a little close to the inner fender well.
You can't see it in my picture, but that's exactly what I did.

If you are looking for a pair for 64 I have a nice pair.

Appreciate it. Being in Canada though, I imagine shipping would be $$$ plus fighting customs....

I don't think customs would be a huge deal but shipping may be a bit pricey because of the weight. if you change you mind just let me know.

Auto Transport Service
Back