• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Dart 170 should be here next weekend.....

I had caps and rings once upon a time. A nice clean look I always thought.

014.JPG

The 1st gen Darts are all pretty cool imo but I like the later models better but....will accept the early ones too :D
My very first car was a 65 Dart 270 post with a HP273 and a 3 on the tree. It was a little screamer. When I wanted to get back into the hobby 15+ years ago I was looking for a nice 64. I found this 66 an hour away on E bay. It's a HP 273/833/ 8 3/4 SG. It works for me.

My very first car was a 65 Dart 270 post with a HP273 and a 3 on the tree. It was a little screamer. When I wanted to get back into the hobby 15+ years ago I was looking for a nice 64. I found this 66 an hour away on E bay. It's a HP 273/833/ 8 3/4 SG. It works for me.
Oh man....all I can say is that's cool!! A 273 with a stick would be fun as can be!

Gonna be over on A-body forum :poke: a lot now, huh ?

looks OK in the 1 photo

I'd be tempted to put any Mopar v8 & 4 (or 5) speed in it
narrowed 8-3/4"

It needs wheels & tires
everything needs wheels & tires 1st thing after safety,
15"s & no poverty caps :poke:
small 4" bolt pattern will be the biggest deterrent

should be fun,
good luck

Gonna be over on A-body forum :poke: a lot now, huh ?

looks OK in the 1 photo

I'd be tempted to put any Mopar v8 & 4 (or 5) speed in it
narrowed 8-3/4"

It needs wheels & tires
everything needs wheels & tires 1st thing after safety,
15"s & no poverty caps :poke:
small 4" bolt pattern will be the biggest deterrent

should be fun,
good luck
I visit FABO but mostly I'm here....and what's kinda odd is that I posted the same thing at FABO and got a few likes but no replies lol

I visit FABO but mostly I'm here....and what's kinda odd is that I posted the same thing at FABO and got a few likes but no replies lol
Really? I didn't see it there.

Like it alot! I would like to find a GT 4-speed car.

Auto Transport Service
Back