• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Dart 170 should be here next weekend.....

I waste I mean spend too much time on here lately. Hence I haven’t been on FABO in while. That’s why I didn’t see the post @Cranky. :poke: Give yourself an extra thumbs up on that one for me.
Yeah, I know about spending too much time on the sites.....I'm guilty too but usually I'm in the shop and doing things and then take a 5 or 10 minute break and look in....like I'm doing now lol. But I'm about to go in the house and take a shower and kick back for a bit before going to bed.

I waste I mean spend too much time on here lately. Hence I haven’t been on FABO in while. That’s why I didn’t see the post @Cranky. :poke: Give yourself an extra thumbs up on that one for me.
Well, I changed my mind about going in....still a nice breeze out and the temp isn't bad....for here anyways lol. Plus I'm messing with a couple of guns and doing some watering. Looks like at least one tree still has some life in it and the other may have some too so I'm going to make sure they get some water this evening. Supposed to rain here in the next day or two but I've heard that way too many times before!

I really like Darts and had two, a 67 and 69 4 speed. Everyone loves 68-70 Chargers and it's the dream car of many, not me, I'll take a Dart anytime............... Then a 65 Coronet. It's all a matter of taste, I get it. I think you're going to love it. I'm glad for you!!!

I really like Darts and had two, a 67 and 69 4 speed. Everyone loves 68-70 Chargers and it's the dream car of many, not me, I'll take a Dart anytime............... Then a 65 Coronet. It's all a matter of taste, I get it. I think you're going to love it. I'm glad for you!!!
I also had a 67 and a 69....the 67 was a 273 car but the trans was gone....I mean totally missing. Found a 67 Barracuda that was smashed right after getting a complete new front end put under it. It still ran good so I dropped the whole K member out of it and put the /6 and 3 speed stick an all into the 67. The 69 was a 318 car that I bought for my girl friend. That thing ran good and got it cheap because the owner thought it had a bad rear main seal leak. Turned out to be the oil sender. AC with PS and the AC was nice and cold.

I just hope the paper work on the 64 turns out ok.....so far I haven't heard anything more from my friend that has it right now.

Well, I changed my mind about going in....still a nice breeze out and the temp isn't bad....for here anyways lol. Plus I'm messing with a couple of guns and doing some watering...

Yeah, thought I saw you last night after you were done watering. I tried saying hi but... my oh my, you're cranky after yard work :poke:

1695648945491.png

I also had a 67 and a 69....the 67 was a 273 car but the trans was gone....I mean totally missing. Found a 67 Barracuda that was smashed right after getting a complete new front end put under it. It still ran good so I dropped the whole K member out of it and put the /6 and 3 speed stick an all into the 67. The 69 was a 318 car that I bought for my girl friend. That thing ran good and got it cheap because the owner thought it had a bad rear main seal leak. Turned out to be the oil sender. AC with PS and the AC was nice and cold.

I just hope the paper work on the 64 turns out ok.....so far I haven't heard anything more from my friend that has it right now.
The thing I love is the small package with a few sweet horses under the hood. My 67 was a 273 which I replaced with 340. The 69 was a delete everything 340, bench seat, 4 speed. A blast to drive. I miss them both to this day.

yeah the 67-69 cars are my favorite for the Darts, (mini RRs)
same years with the Barracuda's/'cuda's
Them all in 383 cars...

Here's a Dart for you Cranky .....
Solid body with a /6 3 on the tree and AC. Shows mid 50k miles and the interior looks like that's true miles. Needs tires, exhaust and probably a carb. New tank, brakes work and runs but carb is a bit sick. Driver's door showing it needs to be repainted. Has original 64 title.....

View attachment 1528596

Here's another Dart for you Cranky .....

The 64 finally got here today!! I'll start a new thread shortly with pics and info....

Auto Transport Service
Back