• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Dodge 440 2 dr sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newbomb_Turk

Local time
1:03 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have up for sale a 1964 Dodge 440 model that I purchased last year as a project, but other things came up, and have to sell, the car has some usual rust issues, far from a basket case, no motor, set up for big block, has rear suspension done w 3.91 gears, front end rebuilt w/disc brakes & new master cyl, also comes with bb pushbutton trans & correct driveshaft, love to keep but not in the cards, I do have a valid title, $3500 OBO e-mail for more pics, located in NE PA can deliver or meet within reason for fuel money, I am also a member on several other sites with a good standing on all, I deal fair and honest, as I desribe the best that I can, again don't be afraid to e-mail with any questions you may have or for more pics. ( [email protected] ) Thanks for the ad, John

DSCF0001.jpg

Pics are sent, sorry for the late response, e-mail is the fastest way to get ahold of me, Thanks, John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back