• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 dodge complete polara side trim and misc

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparraceman

Local time
10:45 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
for sale 1964 polara side trim . everything needed to do both sides. excellent shape .its so cheap you can buy this, take out what you need ,sell the rest ,get yours for free. $225.00 also 1964 dodge head light rings, excellent bright shinnie chrome,no pitting nice $40.00 64 steering columun cover,holes not broke out ,no cracks. black $20.00 1962-65 b body front bench seat brackets excellent rust free adjustable pcs $45.00 62-4 dodge or plymouth complete 83/4 rear end .oringal tapered axles,and bearing ,housing,backing plates,emercency cable,drums $125.00 1962-4 drive shaft $50.00 all parts plus shipping except rear end pick up only. mansfield ohio thanks

Attachments

• Picture 349 (Small).jpg
    Picture 349 (Small).jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 595
  • Picture 339 (Small).jpg
    Picture 339 (Small).jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 554
  • Picture 234 (Small).jpg
    Picture 234 (Small).jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 535
  • Picture 219 (Small).jpg
    Picture 219 (Small).jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 528
  • Picture 343 (Small).jpg
    Picture 343 (Small).jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 483
How are you set for a 64 steering column and head light c rings? Thanks.

Interested in some parts

Hi
I'm interested in the bench seat thingies and the drive shaft! I live in Sweden but would gladly pay the shipping cost. These cars are rare over here and there are only 14 registred in the whole country. I got paypal and have made many deals of ebay for my belvedere (check ebay user: creepypeter, thats me). Can you calculate shipping, if you wouldnt mind shipping over here that is? Theres nothing more that needs to be done than to put myadress on the package and leave it at the usps office.

The Power Big Meet is coming up in July and I'm missing a driveshaft to cruise my Belvedere. (www.bigmeet.com).

I can transfer money instantly through paypal if I know shipping and that its ok. I will understand if you won't ship overseas though.

Best regads - Peter Sandquist

64 trim

Hello fellow mopar lover, do you still have the 64 polara side moulding set for sale? let me know,thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back