• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 dodge ss grille

Let me look for them, be back in a few.

- - - Updated - - -

Here ya go......
http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-75-Halogen-Semi-Sealed-H4-Halo-Angel-Eye-Headlight-Conversion-w-Bulbs-ford-/261218094147?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3APolara&hash=item3cd1cfcc43&vxp=mtr

- - - Updated - - -

Also just type in "polara headlight" and see all the headlights that are offered.

Got my grille Zack, I cant find words - I'm so happy about all!!!
Here is a pic, the red 65 also want to join the photo.

Greetings from Sweden, bildet.jpg
Stay Cool!

Anders, I'm glad it made it all the way to Sweden unscathed. The grille looks sharp on your car....I like the coronet too!!!!

Not even a bulldozer could harm that well done wraping and box.

Thanks again man!:VB toast:

Just finished another ss grille for a racer in Bakersfield. His grilles fought me the whole way, bent, twisted, dented, but in the end they all "COMPLY" when ya add a bit of heat and the "BFH"!! It didn't help that the argon bottle was a mix of argon and co2 instead of pure argon and it took me some time to figure it out what the hell was wrong, took the bottle back, the guy apologized, refunded my money and got me the right bottle (I checked before I loaded it in the car). So in the end, it's shiny, painted and ready to go.

Now this is just cool.....another guy from Bakersfield, bring me 4 grilles, I pick the 2 best for the conversion and we chat for awhile. He pulls out a pic of his dad with the #2 factory light weight Dodge 330 that he owned for sometime, eventually sold the car, kept track of it for years, and now 2013, it seems to have disappeared. He says the #1 car is still on the east coast, but the #2 car MIA. I found it interesting/amazing that his dad used to own it and now has a 64 Polara 500 vert. and is still looking/searching for the #2 car.

I just finished another ss grille for member mopar muscle maniac. He picked it up this morning and was pretty damn satisfied with it. A few hours later, he texted a couple of pics on his car....looks awesome. I'm trying to get him to start a build thread of his 64' 330, so hopefully he'll get it going for all of us to see. Now I gotta get back to the 65 Coronet grille.......

Hey Zack
just wanted to say thanks for the awesome job you did on my grill for my 330 build. This grill fit and bolted in with no drilling just like it was meant to be.IMG_2401.JPGIMG_2387.JPG

Looks like it was born with it. Now start the build thread so we all can see whatcha' doin'!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back