• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 newport ball joints

Marco Perez

Local time
7:18 PM
Reaction score
I got a question in regards to getting new ball joints installed.. is it fairly easy to get ? With the arm or support beam. Or do I need to basically get a whole new setup on my front end ?

No but, it's not a B body either. I thought there may be more info on the C body site.
Mike
yeah, maybe... They are a special platform that didn't get much in common with other Mopars.... The lower ball joints screw in similar to a C body.... But with the age of the car personally I wouldn't do lower ball joints without doing the bushings....

The 1962 - 1964 Chryslers were " Pre - C " bodies....They didn't officially become " C " Bodies until 1965 --- but they were certainly the Big Cars --- so they had much more in common with " C " bodies than " B " bodies.....

If you want *** U.S.A. made *** Upper & Lower Ball Joints and *** Upper & Lower Control Arm Bushings--- I have them for you.....

P.M. me, as per forum rules, if interested......

Craig.....

Auto Transport Service
Back