• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Only

Original paint not mine but I wish it was.

765522A8-A41E-423A-B81C-216AD437C7C8.jpeg

5815E3A0-76CE-4A32-85CC-58607BDE24E9.jpeg

EA9D4423-056F-4BB8-99B9-60E035DD6AE1.jpeg

My ride. Built most if it myself except paint and bodywork.

View attachment 1466900
Beautiful! My friend is working on his '64 Savoy right now. He has it painted and has a 440 in it right now. I rebuilt the push button TorqueFlight for him. I was over to his place just a couple of days ago to set up the shift and park cables for him.

Just starting to work on my Polara again. Got it when I was 15 and did a shoestring budget restoration. Drove it through highschool and college. Got parked then fell back seat to many other projects. 30 years after the first restoration I’m starting over!

5E9FF58C-087E-4F49-8BB4-C3B143960481.jpeg

9ED83E31-880D-48BB-8A5F-3EA226423A9A.jpeg

E64DEC95-C008-4CB1-9470-961FAF78F58C.jpeg

AEB0BCEE-EF0E-455B-83AB-02098DA9A36A.jpeg

starting to work on my Polara again
Had my ’63 Fury for about 30 years. It was a CA car in nice shape keeping me from doing too much on it; but 5 years ago just had to give it a complete restore. What a HUGE difference aside from the BST’s and cash. Cool you’ve had yours since 15! Great story.

All the best with your restoration, bet you’re going to love it as will people who see it.

I’m pretty excited about it. I’ve learned a lot over he years, so hopefully it turns out nice
Always liked the ’64 Polara. Bit more than my ride, much as I like it. Ma mopar did a great job with that year and body. My departed elder cousin bought a ’64 new 426/4sp that hooked me on the Dodge Plymouths of the era as a youngster yet, as he had a ’64 S Fury too. At 18 he somehow talked his dad into co-signing for it against his wishes, 2 months after getting the Fury! His dad kept the Fury taking over payments. Won many awards with that Dodge in the tri-state area (IL, IN, WI). His daughter asked me a few years ago if I could locate it as she has so much paperwork on it, time slips, trophies, photo’s the current owner might have interest in. No luck.

Well, we’re in the rust belt, no idea what became of it, crashed, crushed, rusted to gone. Only hope someone saw what it was keeping the motor and drive train sitting nicely in another ride today.

Always liked the ’64 Polara. Bit more than my ride, much as I like it. Ma mopar did a great job with that year and body. My departed elder cousin bought a ’64 new 426/4sp that hooked me on the Dodge Plymouths of the era as a youngster yet, as he had a ’64 S Fury too. At 18 he somehow talked his dad into co-signing for it against his wishes, 2 months after getting the Fury! His dad kept the Fury taking over payments. Won many awards with that Dodge in the tri-state area (IL, IN, WI). His daughter asked me a few years ago if I could locate it as she has so much paperwork on it, time slips, trophies, photo’s the current owner might have interest in. No luck.

Well, we’re in the rust belt, no idea what became of it, crashed, crushed, rusted to gone. Only hope someone saw what it was keeping the motor and drive train sitting nicely in another ride today.
Man, being around a car like that new would definitely get a person hooked!

my 64 gasser project originally a 383 manual police car someone turned max wedge street racer and now a lot of work ahead of me . plans are a 413 bored to 426 with max wedge heads and a hilborn f.i. and straight axel

Final 64 Dodge.jpg

64 330.jpg

Question. So 64 Polara hood lip molding being non exsistent . What are people doing to improvise. I've had the car a yr and have searched since day one aggressively. I have called every Mopar yard across the country with the same results zero.
If I can't find one I'm thinking of having that piece air brushed on, just a thought. If anyone has a trim piece or knows where there is one
I would be intrested

If you haven’t found the lip molding yet I linked the video above of a youtuber who improvised and fabricated that trim piece, it doesn’t look too bad.
Good luck.

If you haven’t found the lip molding yet I linked the video above of a youtuber who improvised and fabricated that trim piece, it doesn’t look too bad.
Good luck.

I did find two used. Dinged up , but worked the kinks outdosent look too bad. The second one I will sell if someone needs it.

I place for sale ads here and yon without response but I am way out of the path being in Texas. I have the bare seat frames with tracks out of my 64 Savoy project that I sold. Free for pickup here. Also I had bought a complete '64 383 engine, was running when pulled for a buds 64 Sort Fury, intake to pan, with exh. man. and flywheel I had bought my Savoy. With new Hughes lifters/cam bout years ago, It it NOT worth $700? Yep its for sale but I dare not say "for sale" here is it will get moved!
At 75 and woreout knees I am trying to get down to my last of projects.

I place for sale ads here and yon without response but I am way out of the path being in Texas. I have the bare seat frames with tracks out of my 64 Savoy project that I sold. Free for pickup here. Also I had bought a complete '64 383 engine, was running when pulled for a buds 64 Sort Fury, intake to pan, with exh. man. and flywheel I had bought my Savoy. With new Hughes lifters/cam bout years ago, It it NOT worth $700? Yep its for sale but I dare not say "for sale" here is it will get moved!
At 75 and woreout knees I am trying to get down to my last of projects.

Last edited:
I did find two used. Dinged up , but worked the kinks outdosent look too bad. The second one I will sell if someone needs it.
That’s great, easier than making your own.

Been admiring the 64 picture thread. In the market for 64 B Body with a 426 max wedge/clone (mocked 440). Black or red interior. Black, red, or cream/beige exterior.

They are like finding hen's teeth in Canada. Lol. Found two on Kijiji but neither checked off all the boxes.

If you know of one or are thinking of selling your car, please send me a PM. Can offer fair price for the right car.

Much appreciated.

Cheers.

About to load in a new bullet. I'll be topping it off with the Sniper EFI II. I'll likely be ordering another set of rear tires real soon.

20230818_135916.jpg

20220731_095937.jpg

Had the beast out for a ride today.
Nice Plymouth. Christine’s younger sister? Be wary – if you go out to the garage and find a glistening new paint job and hear ‘Bad-to-the-Bone’ playing on the radio, best to close the garage door and run...lol.

Auto Transport Service
Back