• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Plymouth Savoy Fiberglass

Again I will tell you that we got behind on orders because of our generosity to Mopar Muscle Magazine. We donated a hood, scoop and bumpers to their Nostalgia super stock 64 Dodge and when they gave us credit in the magazine for the great parts, that is when the deluge of orders came in, and of course, everyone waits in line to get their parts. Some people in the rear of the line was screaming at the top of their lungs and getting on this site , and only one of them canceled his order , and his parts were boxed and ready to be shipped that day of his cancellation. Luckly , orders came in that week for those already boxed up parts and they got next day shipping. As for your AAR fiberglass parts, compare the AAR phone number to another phone number listed for Stinger Fiberglass. You are dealing with Stinger Fiberglass now.

Larry:

Could You Give Me A Rough Estimate Time Wise On Getting A 'Glass Hood And Hemi Scoop For My '65 Plymouth?

I did that number is out of service... am waiting for delivery of my 62 ply glass fenders....any other ideas on how to get hold of Larry???

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone knows its real hit and miss with Larry Augenstein at Sled city. Part timer who wants all money up front and guesses your panels will be ready in approx. 8 months. Presently not returning calls or E-mails

anyone having a good phone # for Larry at sled city????

Larry Augenstein / Sled City Fiberglass. 1-614-875-0369. This is the number he sent me a couple of weeks ago

'#is out of service at this time..

I wrote him on AOL if i get a new number i'll let everyone know...he seems like a nice guy

I ordered a rear bumper from Larry, great guy to deal with. Part was shipped the day we spoke and arrived on time. No problemos here.

sled city fiberglass

I ordered a rear bumper from Larry, great guy to deal with. Part was shipped the day we spoke and arrived on time. No problemos here.

You must have hit the exact right day he has not responded to 2 of us forum users here in Kalamazoo. Actually he did respond over FBO two outrages excuses as to why he is not responding. This car thing is a hobby and simply is not worth the aggravation. This is my last blurb concerning Sled city. I'm happy for the people who have received their items. Merry Christmas

sled city fenders

I just got an e=mail from larry telling me my fenders for my 62 were almost ready...he said around xmas and its around xmas he also said he was hunting and his phone minutes expired i'll send pic's when I receive the fenders

- - - Updated - - -

my fenders are almost ready...yipppi lol

I just got an e=mail from larry telling me my fenders for my 62 were almost ready...he said around xmas and its around xmas he also said he was hunting and his phone minutes expired i'll send pic's when I receive the fenders

- - - Updated - - -

Vacation.............hunting..........phone minutes run out ? I cant understand why anyone running a bussiness would not have an answering machine so your customers can leave a message ? Ron

When it comes to that guy it seems you get it right away if he has it sitting there or it takes six months and you have to call the FBI to get an email back from him.

- - - Updated - - -

Those 62 Plymouth fenders for Gentlebiker are looking pretty good. Molded up a few Max Wedge and 67 R-O scoops for the Christmas rush. I had 2 of the 64-65 hemi scoops made up for stock, but they both went out to customers who had other brands on their hoods, and changed because of cracking on one and sinking on the other. Thanks for all the kind words and Merry Christmas.

SLED CITY/Larry, you really need to come clean and get your act together. I am scared **** to give you a dime seeing your business practices. I need a 65 Plymouth hood & a pair of 65 Plymouth fenders, 65 dodge trunk lid, but after hearing all these horror stories about you, i'll go to AAR Fiberglass instead. No upfront money paid in full before the part is made bullshit.
Do you realize how many mopar guys are staying clear of you because of you business practices?
Maybe if you're from Ohio you'll get your parts but anyone not in the state gets no replys & no parts.

Ron, that scoop and that car look really nice man !!

And Larry did give my brother his money back and I thank him for that. Here is a pic of the scoop from Stinger (AAR) on my brothers 64. Its the stock size 64 Hemi scoop. Ron

409640770.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back