• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Polara armrests

Yennes

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:47 AM
Reaction score
Hi fbbo,

I need all four armrests for my 2 door Polara new. With pads. I think the interior color is „tan“? I am not sure and new to the early B Bodies. Unfortunately I have no books to research yet.

Maybe you guys can tell me what armrestbases I need. Are they the same front and rear or are they different? What length do I need? I saw different ones.

Did you repaint your armrest pads if you needed the color brown? Because I only can find black and red ones.

I am literally spamming the forum right now with my posts and questions, sorry for that. But as I said I have no books or something to research things yet.

Thanks
Yannik

Last edited:
You can paint them with vinyl paint. I did my 67 Jeep Gladiator. I also have painted all the blue plastic parts brown on my 64 Belvedere. Both have held up perfect. The 64 has been completed since 2012. the Jeep since 2020.
Doug

Auto Transport Service
Back