• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 Polara bucket seat pivot bolts...

saleenmav

Local time
1:04 PM
Reaction score
Bought a car that had the seats redone and they weren’t reassembled. Unfortunately, the pivot bolts are nowhere to be found. I’ve searched online and haven’t located a set. Anyone know where four could be found? Or, does anyone know the measurements of the factory pivot bolts so I can make something to replace them? Thanks!

I’ve currently got my seats in 2 pieces, but could check in the next day or two if you still need the bolt and thread size.

Did you ever get your Gerst front end completely installed and on the ground? My should be here in two or three weeks. Definitely excited about it

I’ve currently got my seats in 2 pieces, but could check in the next day or two if you still need the bolt and thread size.

Did you ever get your Gerst front end completely installed and on the ground? My should be here in two or three weeks. Definitely excited about it
That would be awesome if you could. Still haven’t gotten anywhere on the bolts.
I did get my Gerst setup installed. Although I haven’t driven the car yet, I can tell it’s a pretty amazing system. You’re going to be amazed at how well put together it is and how easy it goes together.

7E400EEE-0796-4C12-BC24-41FD01E11BB3.jpeg EE47F66F-597F-469B-9585-51F3812650E4.jpeg

I went out to the shed and looked at my seats. I took them apart myself and put the pivots back in place for storage. It’s actually not a bolt, but a pin with a push on cap. For the life of me I can’t recall what they are really called, but I did take a few pictures so hopefully this helps.

FBF31A9B-1DC1-4F2A-89D0-63BF26AAE009.jpeg 7BB378C0-AA70-46BC-9455-646BC5780B1D.jpeg 1DC99973-AB42-426A-9230-E8064FF710C3.jpeg

That does help. I can hunt around to see if I can find something similar now. Thanks!

Auto Transport Service
Back