• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 polara price??

On way to my house
IMG-20190109-WA0033.jpg
IMG-20190109-WA0032.jpg
IMG-20190109-WA0030.jpg
IMG-20190109-WA0035.jpg
IMG-20190109-WA0037.jpg

That's quite the carrier!! Watch out for low bridges... Nice find, looks solid under there. Wish we had some like that up here!

I bet getting it up on that truck is FUN.

Cool find for sure. Glad you saved it. Nice roll back. Looks like it gets the job done.

Yep nice project. Going to follow you on this one.

Thanks everyone
Yes is very completed and the body is in very good shape for the year.
I dont have the time to see if the engine is 383 or 361, i am very busy in my work does any body know if can i have that informarion on the fender tag?
And the other question that i have does any body know if on the 64 this cars came with the build sheet?
Sorry but i dont know to much on this year.
I am a 68- 71 guy

Get us a picture of the fender tag. Need the first four digits on the vin number also. The first four digits in the vin will tell which plant it was built. Different plants didn't always use the same codes on the fender tag.

My favorite place to look for the build card is over the glove box. Reach under the dash and on the front or top of the glove box is where they might have taped one. Under the carpet and in the back seat might be the other places to look. Under the front seat also. It's an IBM punch card.

Good luck!

not the same as 66 and up VIN or 69 and up tag

IIRC the engine size is under the letter rows

332 is Fury V8 2 door hardtop, so maybe 632 on the fendertag is Dodge V8 2 door hardtop.
Plymouth V8 vin starts with a 3.
I'm no help at all!

Get the buildcard from Chrysler and all your questions will be answered, and more.

This are the first on the vinView attachment 703376
6 - Dodge
3 - Polara
4 - 1964
2 - Hamtramck

Under the letters that I have in my outdated book. The darkened number is what's on the tag. The whole number is the sales code.

QR / 506 = 383 4bbl
A / 345 = Torqueflight
F / 361 = AM Musicmaster or could be 371 Power Antenna
H / 385 = Heater with Front Defroster
T / 574 = Battery 70 Amp.

Others with up to date books could fill in the blanks for you. These aren't as easy to do as the newer cars are.

62to65mopar.com has good info

Is that electric windows I see. Uptown now don't see many of them with that option.

damn son i think you really need to check out how many of them were built right that. you got a winner i do believe. keep me updated on everything your doing love the old 64 dodges. good luck what that project

damn son i think you really need to check out how many of them were built right that. you got a winner i do believe. keep me updated on everything your doing love the old 64 dodges. good luck what that project
Sure bearmen the car still on my friend house.
I am very busy at work and i need time to go and move it to my house.
Aa soon is on my house i am going to cleaned and look for the build sheet the car still have the original body it looks that no body work on the car before.
Just let me clean the car and ill send ypu some pics.
The engine is not stuck i am going to change the spurk plugs and turn engine on.

good luck hope it runs for you. it looks like it was just parked and forgotten. how many miles on it? you have a 64 with a/c, tinted and power windows. plus its a 383 with auto it also looks like you have the full trim package like a 500 would have. i'll wait for you to get it home and then hear about what you find. great find and project.

Yes thanks is a great proyect.
Milles I don't know how many are on it

Screenshot_20190117-211205_WhatsApp.jpg Screenshot_20190117-211213_WhatsApp.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back