• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

64 polara price??

Hi every one i just have the car at my place and i found the build sheet.
And is gold anniversary.
I am going to clean all refresh the engine and fix the brake system.
And also look is the car is matching #s.
Millage 28772
20190130_122715.jpg
20190130_101504.jpg
20190130_125635.jpg

Hi every one i just have the car at my place.
Is a polara gold anniversary also i found the build sheet on the rear seat.
I am going to refresh the engine and brake system and look if the engine is original and maybe just some clear coat on the exterior body. Does any body know if 863 code engine is 383?
20190130_122715.jpg
20190130_101504.jpg
20190130_125635.jpg

if you don't have room at your place to do what needs to be done. i think i can make room over here. just kidding you got a great project i'll be watching and learning.

Aren't all 64's golden anniversary cars. [50 years in production]

I didn't think so. Sure they all have the 50th anniversary horn center, but I thought the true 50th anniversary cars were painted a special gold and had a white interior.

Last edited:
from what i have read yes the gold and white were the golden anniversary colors and a big sale drive but all 64's were the golden anniversary cars. just what i have read cheers to all the 64 owners.

Is it any way to see if the engine is original?
Screenshot_20190203-194420_WhatsApp.jpg
Screenshot_20190203-194438_WhatsApp.jpg
IMG-20190110-WA0080.jpg

if you don't have room at your place to do what needs to be done. i think i can make room over here. just kidding you got a great project i'll be watching and learning.
Hahaha that is a good idea i have to sell some projects

Your 2128854 block casting number isn't shown in the link I just posted but it is listed elsewhere as a 1964- 361 or 383 engine block. Your "38" stamped on the pad behind the distributor states that is a 383.

Well the "V" before the 38 is 1964 383

I'd say its a good chance that you have the original engine.

http://www.moparts.org/Tech/Archive/motor/36.html
I think that is the original engine.
But engines 67 and before doesn't have the vin number like the engines 68 69 etc. The one that match with the car vin number.
I been looking how to see if the engine is original but i can not find the way.

But engines 67 and before doesn't have the vin number like the engines 68 69 etc. The one that match with the car vin number.

That's correct, no vin numbers on '67 and earlier. But if you check what we already have your odds are quite good that it is the original engine. Most cars that have a replacement engine rarely have the correct date code or casting number for the year of the car. Other parts such as heads, manifolds ect. have part or casting numbers that are used with that year also.

That Is an excellent find! Good job grabbing it immediately. In the Canadian cars for sure, the 50ths were a special package , with special seats and door panels etc. They weren't all gold and not all gold ones were 50th. Mine is a non-50th polara, but gold-white! Hope this makes it more confusing!
IMG_20150809_164545.jpg

That is a great car, nice find!!! My favorite early Mopar :)

Nice looking car more details please

pepe how goes the battle with your 64.

Auto Transport Service
Back