• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65-70 transmission linkage

65Belvedere440

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:48 AM
Reaction score
Currently converting my 65 Plymouth Belvedere with the poly 318 and automatic transmission to a 70 440 and 727 transmission. Is there any linkage conversion kits or is it easier to just do floor shifters?

Your tech question would go on one of the other sections. Either the 62-5 section or the engine/trans section. Welcome from the central coast of Cal.

IMG_4147.jpeg

Thank you for your response but I didn't see any place where there was different sections for each thread.

I'm not seeing any different sections for the threads. By the way I'm new to this so any help is greatly appreciated.
Just click on "Forums" and scroll down through all the choices.
1707401026092.png

^^^^ what he said ^^^^

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Alabama, post some information about your car and yourself along with some pictures here. Hope you found where to post your technical questions.

I am from Payson Utah & have been a Mopar fan since I was able to drive. I am the proud owner of a 65 Plymouth Belvedere II that originally had the Poly 318 and I am currently converting it over to a 440. I am also changing the gears from 2.93 to 3.55. hoping to have in be as fast and cool as it looks. She may have 4 doors but she's clean and hell they make 4 door Chargers now. Looking forward to sharing information and pictures of these beautiful cars.

IMG_20230713_201244.jpg

IMG_20230711_203304.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome from Nestor Falls, Ontario, if you have the passion you can do whatever you want

Welcome from Nestor Falls, Ontario, if you have the passion you can do whatever you want
Nestor Falls. I went fishing there many times. A friend's family had a cabin on Caliper Lake.

Nestor Falls. I went fishing there many times. A friend's family had a cabin on Caliper Lake.
Hey toolmanmike, I’ve been here 32 years , Nestor Falls is not very big in the winter, maybe 150 people spread out over 6 miles. It grows in the summer with our US friends. I mentioned in one of the private replies to one of the members that I sold my resort in May, but I bought another island not far away with a cabin on it, and I would rent it to BB members discounted. I also mentioned that if somebody wanted to come up And help me with my car for five or six days or whatever days I would let him stay free for those many days at my cabin with a boat. Of course, they’d have to pay for the gas used. what do you think?

Auto Transport Service
Back