• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 belv 2dr sedan a990 clone

kind of, so yes. I know it sounds funny , but with the other cars it gets had to keep things in order with what im working on.

Time flies. It took 10 years for mine.Took it apart in 2006. Fired it up 2016.

Your spot on with time fly's !!! I have to store everything to have full use of my little garage. A time killer for me was the choosing to rebody a 2nd gen ram3500. Also i've blasted and sprayed several other project cars during that same time period.

dodge 3500.jpg

Good to see you are still at it, it's been a long time. I drive by your neck of the woods nearly every weekend and wonder what shinanagins you are up to. Do you still have the Coronet? The car is looking good. Billy

Hi Billy, yes i still have the coronet. It's really hard to have any time to devote to the 65's . Ive been working on early retirement , family need's and relocating to a dream shop.
coronet.jpg

Nice job buddy. Lot of passion to tackle a project like that. Keep up the work. Their is a light at the end of the tunnel. :thumbsup:

Heck, my car has been on the back burner for years and years. Thought I would be able to work on it when the 'witch' left but haven't been able to do a whole lot to it but....trying to do some here and there.

Auto Transport Service
Back