• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 belvedere Craigslist

on the flat pad it say 41 second line says 1 1 6 HP S and the S is sideways

Nice find.I wouldn't be able to sleep until the car arrives and I could see what I have.It's like being a kid at X-mas again.

I got her washed up now have to degrade the bay

20170422_134416.jpg 20170422_134902.jpg 20170422_134445.jpg

I only had centerline front runners to put on for the time being.. lucky the firestone radials ss still holds air

Thermo quad with erson valve covers probably has a erson cam last time registered 1986

Car looks good, been sitting. Potential unlimited.
What does the underside look like, that's the only question mark?

What's up with da Coo-da?

Belvedere's looking good. That Barracuda is BAD-***!!

Don't know what your plans are for the car, but it would be interesting to see one of the old Cross Ram manifolds with two carbs on it. I know they weren't the most efficient manifolds, but they sure look awesome. Sweet looking project, keep us posted.

Very nice find. Lots of fun days ahead!

It is always fun to bring them back from the dead. The guy I got mine from was using it as a parts car to do his convertible.Good to see another saved.Over the last 15 years it went from a Slant 6 to a 451 and now a 472 Hemi.Enjoy your "B".

Auto Transport Service
Back