• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 belvedere Craigslist

there was a guy repopping the 4's in magnesium . for direct bolt on . i should shot a pic of my 6'' magnesiums . early ones had a rounder spoke then the next gen of them .

At my brothers shop right now 63 Plymouth 4 speed 426 mw

20170513_142319.jpg 20170513_142511.jpg 20170513_142755.jpg

american magnesium pics , from my collection here is pics of a 6'' with a couple of 4''s , direct mount (spindle type) and hub with lugs .

DSC09338.JPG DSC09339.JPG DSC09340.JPG DSC09341.JPG DSC09342.JPG DSC09343.JPG

ya the 6'' ones make better control on the street , 4'' is just to small tread path . any kind of lock'd r/e with big tires pushes them around on the street . even 6'' can push around when on the throttle , lol .

Finally finished,only been three years!

Congratulations! What a transformation! Outstanding job. Glad one of my vehicles could keep you motivated. I own the white 65 you used as inspiration. I bought it after years of abuse and had to do quite a rescue-ration on it myself! LOL! Here's a couple of photos of it today. Again congrats again! Never give-up!

Jeff

IMG_0851.jpg IMG_0113.jpg IMG_0360.jpg IMG_0109.jpg

J did you get that rim fix ?
I did not, but thank you so much for the help! The ones on there now are so close its unbelievable. I was hoping an wanting to get them fixed, but after 60 years almost I thought i should be smart and safe. I must be getting old! LOL! These are Team III painted with cast blast. I love them and they are solid, safe and microscopic crack free. They make a beautiful wheel. Thanks again for all your effort and good will, much appreciated!

I did not, but thank you so much for the help! The ones on there now are so close its unbelievable. I was hoping an wanting to get them fixed, but after 60 years almost I thought i should be smart and safe. I must be getting old! LOL! These are Team III painted with cast blast. I love them and they are solid, safe and microscopic crack free. They make a beautiful wheel. Thanks again for all your effort and good will, much appreciated!
J did you get that rim fix ?
Silly question but are you in Pomona, CA?

Auto Transport Service
Back