• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 Coronet Fenderwell Headers

Eightstackhemi, that is one bad looking Coronet! I would love to see more of that.
Hey Moparsrul, I Don't want to hijack this thread. Can I show some PICS of my AWB Coronet elsewhere? I could email you some shots too, if you'd like. I just love this thing!!

That would be awesome if you don't mind P.M. me for my email I would love to do mine an AWB but don't have that kind of time to many projects. I have been buying Nostalgic parts for the last 7 years for mine. I really want it to look like it is out of the sixties.

That would be awesome if you don't mind P.M. me for my email I would love to do mine an AWB but don't have that kind of time to many projects. I have been buying Nostalgic parts for the last 7 years for mine. I really want it to look like it is out of the sixties.

Did you find a set of fenderwell headers yet?

Auto Transport Service
Back