• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

65 coronet vin#

Local time
2:58 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys haven’t been on here in a long time, but I’m mainly a A body guy but I have 2 b bodies , 65 Belvedere ll and a 65 coronet 440. The coronet vin the 2nd digit is a 3 which indicates according to my research says it’s a 270- coronet 500 or a custom 880 ? The emblems on the fender say coronet 440 obviously they could’ve been changed. The car doesn’t have a fender tag. Also the 4th digit is a 1 where it was built and my research shows 2 3 4 5 there is no 1 . We bought this car from a guy named Karl in New Jersey. If your still on here hit me up. I’ve had the car for a while and just started working on it about a year ago. Any help on the vin would be great. Thanks in advance Mark.

image.jpg

Excellent. The research I did was missing the 1 for the plant manufacturer

That thing is beautiful.... wish i had waited to get a 64-65.. the roofline is everything...

Auto Transport Service
Back