• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'65 Plymouth for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar873

Local time
6:31 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Might be selling the Belvie boys n girls. Family issues have come up. I hate to get rid of it, but I might not have a choice. If anyone ran at Union Grove this year, you would have seen it at Moparfest and the Time Machine Nats.

'65 Belvedere, 446" with Indy -1 heads, BME rods, Comp roller, Single plane with 1000hp 4150.

727 with brake and 5500 stall ATI converter. Braced 8 3/4 rear with 4.88s

Car runs EASY mid- high 10s. Best 60ft of 1.41secs. 10.5 tire, full interior, very nice paint. Not stickered/decalled up at all. Have driven a bit on the street, kind of ornery though :).

If anyone's interested give me a shout at the number below.

phone and email not allowed in ads

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope everything works out with the family. You need to put a price,location and Mods frown on the phone number.

Price????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ditto.

(not Beth Ditto...she's disgusting)

It's always been ok to post your number, but it tends to invite spam

I think I covered the mods in the first article. The car exterior is all stock including all the factory trim. I have some pics attached now, sorry for the delay.

I live in NE WI, and am asking 21K for the car. Lots of extra parts including swing pedals/linkage for a manual tranny, and a factory steel hood that is 99.9% perfect.

65ply41060.jpg

DSC00011[1].JPG

DSC00016[1].JPG

DSCN1885[1].jpg

DSCN1888[1].jpg

Mikes%20phone%20019[1].jpg

It's nice to see that car again!!It has been a race car for over 25 years.Super clean car that I have seen go from low 12's to high 9's at Englishtown,Island,Atco,Lebonon and Long Island Dragway {Hamtons} befor it closed.Car has a fun history!!:bootyshake:

THIS CAR IS A BEAUTY!!!!!!!!! It would break my heart to give such an awesome car away. I hope she will find a good home and someone who knows how to treat her.

THIS CAR IS A BEAUTY!!!!!!!!! It would break my heart to give such an awesome car away. I hope she will find a good home and someone who knows how to treat her.
That car is violent,gotta drive it like you stole it!!:icon_axe:

IMG_2159.jpg

IMG_2160.jpg

IMG_2161.jpg

IMG_2162.jpg

IMG_2163.jpg

Thanks for the extra PICS! Although seeing them is making me think long and hard about parting with the monster.

Saw this run at Union Grove. Remember thinking how nice it was to see a car that strong with so little cutting or obvious racing mods. Wish I could afford it!

I'd be all over this if i had the money. Best of luck man, Looks like a good deal for a beautiful clean 9sec car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back